yet another night

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by solipism79, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solipism79

solipism79 Member

Well this is another night with no sleep. That makes 3 now and I am starting to see things out the corner if my eyes and my OCD has kicked in to overdrive. I know that some of the things I am doing is nuts but I can't help it. I am so sick of living like this. I have no family and no friends that I see on a regular basis. It's been 5 days since I have said more than 3 words to anyone but the chinchilla, Lets face it, no one would care or notice if I just ended it right now. Why don't I?? I just don't know why I don't. I hate myself, my life and what I have become. Death really does seem like the best way. No life, No problems. GOD I AM COWARD, Why can't I just do this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I am sorry you are feeling this low, has something triggered this? How do you feel you could change your life in a healthy way?Maybe getting out more often will help, I understand the anxiety around it though, I truly do, I was housebound for a long period in my life, it can and does get better than this. I wish you all the best :)
  3. KBambi

KBambi Active Member

I am housebound now with back issues, migraines, anxiety. I talk to my kitties and my turtles. They aren't bad company.

I just recently started walking at least once a day and it's helping.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Lack of sleep can really mess with OCD... been there, done that. Have you had issues with sleeping in the past? Have you spoken to a doctor or tried over-the-counter sleep aids?
  5. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am sorry to hear you feel like this. Lack of sleep is never healthy to either mental of physical health. Could you talk to your doctor about some sleep aids to help you sleep? Or therapy to help you deal with what is keeping you up at night?

I am a bit in the same boat as you... I don't want to go outside because of anxiety, but I know it isn't good for me, it's driving me to insanity being so isolated. I try to find excuses to go outside... even if it's just to empty the bins, go buy some milk etc... I often 'forget' some important groceries so I have to go back the next day or the day after... it's a long battle with myself, but so far it at least gets me out a few days a week.

I hope you feel better and get some sleep!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.