Yet another reason...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mystic, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

For my own reasons, I decided not to post threads here too often. But today, I find myself hoplessley bored and staring death in the face, possibly more than ever.

I have a degenerative bone disorder which will eventually leave me crippled. Crippled = no job = no money and what few things I have in life will go.

But to add to my purpetually growing list of intolerable woes, my mother died a year ago from the effects of a neuological disorder and now I think I am showing first symptoms. I have asked to see my doctor, who has refused to see me, so I have an urgent appointment to see one monday. I guess I will have to have scans and tests and whatnots..but if it is what I think it is, I will have the last reason to stay alive.

I have no idea why I'm writing this, or can think of anyone who is interested enough to read it....

I guess I'm just rambling...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are writing this because you are perhaps frightened in pain as well. Try not to jump the gun okay until test are done condition is confirmed no need to think you have the same condition. Let us know what the results are so we can support you okay take care.
  3. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

"Frightened" isn't the word I would use right now....
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Then what??? please let us know how you are doing...big hugs, J
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

how you doing mystic?..
  6. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

I cancelled my appointment on Monday. If my own doctor isn't bother with me and no one else is, who am I to complain about my problems?

I'll just live with my tremors like I have done for the last few months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.