Yet More Problems

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~Nobody~, Jun 6, 2007.

1. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

I have finally got the counsellor being on crack it's my fault bullshit out of my head. But I am still feeling like I could scream or stamp on someone's head or something. I am going mad. Why is there always something, even if it's just something small and pathetic, that stops me feeling truly happy or at peace?

I had my hair braided today in prep for the Festival, and that's what's put me back in a good mood. But I have an exam tomorrow afternoon before I can even go. This annoys me firstly because my boyfriend is refusing to get his arse out of bed and set up our tent at any reasonable time, so we will now be way out away from the main arena, and nowhere near anyone I know. Kind of shit when he's fucking off home tomorrow night anyway. It also annoys me because I am categorically going to do worse than I did last time (which was this time last year). I nearly got an A, I only even agreed to retake this to try to get it up by four marks. But I just flicked through the specifications and I'll be damned if I can remember any of it, never mind enough to do better than I did before. This is the subject my boyfriend's mum teaches me. Everyone is going to get at me about this.

My boyfriend is driving me nuts going on and on and on and on about his damned revision. He seriously just refused to give me the Ethics book (to revise for my exam which is TOMORROW) because he so urgently needed to revise right now with the only book for his Ethics exam which is on WEDNESDAY. I am failing everything. I am dreading results day.

Why can't I just have fun? Just for a few hours? This is all becoming far more stressful than I had hoped. I am fucked tomorrow. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck......

2. ~Nobody~

I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams, I hate exams!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: I'm just gonna be a bohemian writer on the dole and deal with it that way! No more exams then. Hoorah! Sounds like a fucking plan to me. :bounce: Heck maybe I'd even get to meet Ewan McGregor :rolleyes:

I give up caring, I really do. Fuck everyone else. Fuck it.

Apologies for the mega rant. Jesus Christ I want a drink... *opens wine bottle*

:rant:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2007
  3. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

:rant: He's refusing to give you the book you need for tomorrow? :eek:hmy::mad:

Bohemian writer sounds a plan :smile:, not convinced about the Ewan McGregor bit, though. :unsure: However, exams = NOT everything. And everyone else can piss off, do it for you no one else. Do hope it goes well, i'll bet you know more than you think, and have a fab time at the festival. :smile: :arms:

4. ~Nobody~

Not convinced? :eek:hmy: Have you not seen Moulin Rouge? :wink:

Your reply made me smile, thank you so much. I know I've told you this before but you're really rather fabulous you know :yes:.

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:drool: (Moulin Rouge) :laugh:

Have a great time at the festival...forget the exams...there's always re-takes:dry: Failed maths 3 times, did it 10 years later got a distinction :wootrock: :laugh:

6. ~Nobody~

:drool: indeed Terry!! Glad you understand! It's the accent, you know.... :wink:

I love the advice of "have a great time... forget the exams". You are probably right, that's precisely what I should be doing. It's too late for me to do anything about it, and panicking won't do anything but ruin my weekend! :yes: I have an exam in less than three hours. I feel kind of sick but at least right after I fuck it all up I am home to pick up my stuff then off to the campsite :smile:.

I love the atmosphere around the festival, everyone's so friendly. If you're wearing a wristband it's like you're part of this exclusive, but HUGE group of people having fun. Anyone else in that group will pick up a conversation with you, share their rizzlas, play twister with your mate who is dressed up as the grim reaper (yeah, that actually happened :tongue:), and just generally act like they've known you for years (and think you're kinda cool :laugh:).

Yes ~Nobody~ (nearly typed my name there :blink: :shhh:), you will do much better focusing on the festival which follows the exam rather than the exam itself or the other exams that follow the festival :unsure:.

Fucking smile girl, you have braids in your hair for God's sake! :cool: