Yo everyone just thought i'd let you know who i am!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by All_I_Can_Do_IsSmile, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so i'm new to the site, my name's meg and im 16 from England. I have many interests and one of which is helping others it would be my pleasure to help anyone no matter what the issue I am finishing my gcse's now but am doing AS in History, Art, English lit, Psychology and Philosophy hoping to obtain a career within either Art therapy or child/ adolescant psychology. To help teens who are much like myself. Im very welcoming and do not judge so please dont threat to try and confront me

Ok well secondly the other half of me in which brings me here... i am currently suffering from psychotic depression and BPD due to a rough patch of events in which have escalated over the years. I aslo SI and have experience with ED and Substance abuse so please don't threat to contact me to ask for advice or a simple person to offload to i'll be priveliged to help regardless!

I do tend to rant at time or whenever i am really on edge so i apologise in advance and hope that i dont get too irritating!
  2. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Welcome to SF.
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Hey Meg, welcome to SF! :)
    Hope you find the support you need here, PM me anytime. :hug:
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Meg.

:hug: xx
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Peer support is a two way street. Thank you for your offer of support and remember you may find support from us as well. :hug:
  7. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :) I hope that you manage to find some helpful support here as well as reaching out to others :)

8. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

what a beautiful introduction, nice to meet you.. I want to be a adolescant psychologist aswell.. mainly to rehabilitate child soldiers though when i grow up :)

anyway welcome to the forum take care of yourself :)

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the foum Meg!! You can reach out to us also!!
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Meg, welcome to the forum!
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:welcome: :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.