• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

YO HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK Sunday 12th July 2020 Jim's Cafe

BritishBloke

•✮• Best UK Tour Guide •✮•
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Technically, it's not the 12th in the US (nor the UK) yet but we have a special birthday today, it's @Nick . Hey man, we really appreciate you for all you are, all you do and all the lovely things you are man.

20200711224051__01.jpg

Here's a few questions for y'all.....

Let's celebrate a great day eh?!

1) Do you like to celebrate your birthday?

2) Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?

3) When was the moment in your life you laughed the hardest?

4) What’s your favorite thing you own and why?

5) Where do you want to travel the most?

6) What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?

7) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

have a great day you all.....!

Ash600

✮☆Meetup star ☆✮
SF Creative
SF Supporter
1) Do you like to celebrate your birthday?
Nope, I would prefer it to just pass by just like any other day

2) Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
There's not really one particular person but rather several such as Jordan Peterson, Jurgen Klopp, Michael Holding Hunter S Thompson, Lemmy (ex Motorhead front man) for mainly their no bullshit no egocentrical approach, they just tell it as it is in an articulate manner which I can relate to.

3) When was the moment in your life you laughed the hardest?
That would've been during the last time I that I drank a can of 7UP around 15 yrs ago. (don't ask)

4) What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
My mind, although it can also be the worse thing which I own at times.

5) Where do you want to travel the most?
The lakes and mountains of Switzerland. Been therefore where I actually found peace.

6) What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
If I disclosed that then people would know. *bleh

7) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Food.

pooky

You are valuable :-)
1) I like to celebrate my birthday with my friends :)

2)I look up to my dad.The qualities I love the most about him are patience, hard working, honesty

3)A few days ago when a friend told me an inside joke regarding her manager

4) Favorite thing that I own is a Chinese wrist watch, which I ordered from Amazon six years ago. It glows in the dark , has a red band and is still functioning. Even my friends find that watch attractive. I wore it today

5) I want to travel the most to New York City. I love the energetic vibe

6)One thing that most people don't know about me is that I can cook. I am not good at it, but if some guests come then I can make something for them

7)If I could eat only one thing for the rest of my life then that would be an apple

Join us @1964dodge @Sunspots @Kira @Bergerac @may71 @MarvelFan @Baywasp @bobbob @MisterBGone @JMG @Cynic Goat @shattered dreams

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
and now the questions

1.celebrate my birthday: usually yes because it's a special occassion, we celebrate 3 birthdays together. my son and i are may 3 and my wife is may 4th

2. what person do i look up to an why? : my oldest son. he has gone so far . he is always learning new things about fixing cars. if he doesn't understand he learns. he is a good family man, hard worker, is kind to everyone especially elders, and always is there for his parents. yea i look up to him

3. laughed the hardest : i have had good laughs throughout my life can't pick a specific time

4. favorite thing : do i really need to say it lol. my 64 dodge of course

5. where do i want to travel most? : across the united states

6. the one thing most people don't know about me : irl i'm bi

7. eat the rest of my life : rib eye steak

mike

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00