YO i'm new. Daddy i miss you.

Just over two months since you left me.
He promised he'd be at my grad. :sad:
I haven't really talked to anybody about this.
And i haven't cried since the day after he died, i don't know what to do.
>.< ;

I am so sorry for your loss hun. Sometimes people don't cry because we all grieve in different ways...in time the tears might come..they also might not..but I'm sure regardless of tears he knows you love and miss him.

He had a really hard life. =[ Like overly.
He broke his back when i was born and the doctors said he couldn't hold me, and he was like FKUUUU and held me, and then when i turned about 10, he had three heart attacks, and then the year after two brain seizures, then his body just started to like...hate him. He couldn't work, and that's what he's always loved, and he couldn't support us anymore and it drove him to that i guess. >.< He hated not being able to be a real dad... i don't know really. He said loser numerous times in the note, which made me mad. ..fl;kdsgjkhkl

lost_soul

Staff Alumni
i'm so sorry to hear about your dad. i lost mine last year. actually i've lost quute a few ppl. but most of them were better off. cancer, strokes etc. i really am sorry to hear about your dad. if you ever want or need to chat i'm here most of the time. hang in there. be strong. he's with you in spirit. jsut remember that.
ok

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to SF Lyshaaa. i am really sorry to her about your dad and all the hardships he faced. i know you didn't view him as a loser, but as someone very special in your life. I lost my dad 18 months ago. I know it isn't easy. The tears will come when they are ready. Grieving is a process we all go through and it is different for each of us. It also takes different amounts of time. Some people seem to go through the process very quickly and others take a very long time. I cannot say how it will be for you. Do you have a support system at home. You mentioned you had not talked to anyone about it. I found talking about things to be very difficult. I evebtually did open up to someone. Then one ,ore person. It never got easy, but it did get easier to talk about the more often I did it/ If you wish to talk to someone you can always PM me. I am willing to listen. Please take care. :hug:

impulse617

Just over two months since you left me.
He promised he'd be at my grad. :sad:
I haven't really talked to anybody about this.
And i haven't cried since the day after he died, i don't know what to do.
>.< ;
You can cry, or don't cry, its perfectly fine, we all grieve in different ways like someone already stated. I'm really sorry about your father, I don't know what it's like to lose someone close to you, i've been pretty fortunate. I can only imagine what you're going through right now. I bet your father is looking down upon you right now, 1 day the both of you will be together again.

The best thing you can do is try to move on with your life, that's what your father would want you to do. He wouldn't want his death to ruin your life. It's gonna be hard and it might take a while but you will get through this, you just have to stay strong and be there for your family. Your family must be going through the same thing you are, they need you more then ever right now.

Good luck, I hope you feel better, PM me if you need to. Take care

i know losing your dad is of much more signifacince to this but i feel this might help, when i lost my grandmother i cried when i saw her in ther coffin and in her bed (where she died). then 2 months later i broke down, according to my neighbor who was training as a physcoloigist i had fully realised the death of my grandmother. im very sorry for your loss, i undertand your pain because i lost my older brother who was nearly my real father figure (because my dad is a sucesful lawyers and is barely home). i will just say one thing is that it might get harder before it gets easier

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00