Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by NecrosisNZ, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NecrosisNZ

NecrosisNZ Member

Hey guys, I posted here a few months ago when and then school started and my life got really face paced and I didn't make time for it...But im back, and im posting in this place so yeah...here i go, opening up...

I went to Easter Camp in april (3700 teenagers...yeah) And Met this one girl called Sophie....Kinda fell for her a little to hard....Last weekend she went to a party and met this guy...(she lives about eight hours away by the way) And she fell for him...told me that she'd never want to be with me because of the distance....then i started imagining her with another guy...and i get depressed...and angry...

I take it out on my chair, it has a large fist shaped dent in it and my hand is kinda sore...I also hit myself in the thigh, hard....All to stop myself from cutting..

I know I shouldnt be this angry or depressed over a girl but I cant help it...

Im trying to hold on...but I'm making myself crazy over it...
  2. iwishiwasinvisible

iwishiwasinvisible Active Member

soo u really liked this girl.......what about her made u like her soo much.....y do u wanna hurt ur self cuz of it...
  3. iwishiwasinvisible

iwishiwasinvisible Active Member

soo u really liked this girl.......what about her made u like her soo much.....y do u wanna hurt ur self cuz of it......its ok to feel like this...but knowing y u feel like this is important
  4. NecrosisNZ

NecrosisNZ Member

I really liked her, and i know it sounds pathetic that i wanna hurt myself because of it...believe me I know. I dont know what it was about her...just the fact that talking to her made me feel so happy and good...then she told me she liked another guy and it was taken away....
  5. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi and welcome to the forum. I know how you must feel, and i must tell you that if you feel angry or dissapointed, or sad, but believe us when we say that hurting yourself won´t make all the pain go away, try to punch a pillow, or yell, or listen music and sing very strong when you feel week. Because it won`t help you, at the beggiing it will, but you will undrestand after a month or may be a few moths, you`ll understand the mistake yoo`ve done. i recomend you to read the thread called before you self harm read this. take care buddy
  6. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

*shudder* I know exactly what you mean. Here's my little story.

December 23rd, 2005. We'll call this boy G.

Since October I had been falling for him, and I just fell very hard. It was the first time I actually lost myself while falling in love, and even though I knew he'd probably never like me back I still liked him anyway... holding on to foolish hope...

I was under the impression that he was single, since he'd mentioned a few times how he couldn't get girls.

Then the candy grams were delivered out, and there's a pretty provacative one- my friend Kr said that I sent it.

The look on his face was freaked out, and then he's like, "Oh! That's from my girlfriend?"

Ever see your world slow down and then shatter into pieces at your feet?

Christmas Eve I took a hammer to my arm... I had to stop the anger and the hate at myself...

So I know where you're coming from.

I eventually got over G- and I mean very over. It takes time and don't rush it.
  7. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

I have been in the same situation and have realized this. Anyone who doesn't want you doesn't deserve you. And you deserve someone who will love you in the same way you love them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.