Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Yash, Jan 20, 2009.

Sleep or draw

Poll closed Jan 23, 2009.
  1. Sleep?

6 vote(s)
  2. Draw?

3 vote(s)
  3. Other (please state)

1 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yash

Yash Member

I got told by a lovely friend of mine to come and join when she saw what a state i was in.

Altho.. to be quite honist, I have no idea what to write here,

Introductions are always hard, especially when your dyslexic aswell and keep loosing concentration to scrat at a spex of dirt on the desk, well i think its dirt... might be pen off me drawing.

I've read down some of the welcomes in here and here it goes

Im a 21 year old female thats been cutting since i was 7, due to family problems. Its probably pritty obvious that im whats classed as a cyber goth... but please dont lable me its the worst feeling in the world when people walk past u pointing out that you a goth.. or emo...
    I live for my lizard, shes a star to me. The best thing in my world.. Except one thing, my best friend.. whom i love more then life its self. And it breaks my heart every day were apart.

I guess theres alot of things going on in my life... one of them being.. My dads killing my mom slowly cos he doesnt work enought and my disabled mother has to work full time... (baring in mind my moms nearly 60)

Other things that have happened is.. ive lost alot of family and people who are close to me...

Especially 2008... when 3 of the familys babys died, (rip sweeties momehs comeing home soon and so is aunty) 2 grand parents were also felled and my cousin had a very serious accident, my foster brother was send down for something ive done... and my youngest brothers girl friend left him with there child.

I also had some of the hardest times... and tryed to kill myself on the 14th augest, i will never forget that day.. as my 2 year old brother found me and got my foster mother.

I was fostered and passed round most my family members as a kid.. never staying in the same place for more then a few weeks due to bad behavoiur and stupidity. eventually it took my foster brothers and sister to sort me...
    And then Iian died.. hung himself in our bedroom in 2005.

I guess... being who i am with so many health issues aswell as mental issues.. i still dont truly understand why Iian left me...

Today has been the hardest day of 2009 when i was told by the one person i love and trust.. that they were leaving me... leaving me far behind when they jet off to move to london.. and then canada... which.. has pritty much made me deside... theres nothing left here for me...

Well... ive pritty much waffled my head off and being 4am... im pritty ... i was gonna say tired.. but im not...

I dont know weather i should draw.. or sleep...

anyone help? draw? or sleep!? any body? no.. dust.... anybody?... no?.. dust... sorry been watching far to much telly...

Is it sad to wish ur life was like a movie...
  2. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf and my goodness you have been through an awful lot from a very young age. i am around most of the time if you need a chat just pm me and il jump into chat with you!!
  3. Yash

Yash Member

aww thanks ^_^ thats rly sweet.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. :hug:
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to read what a tough time you have had.Hope you find the forum as helpful as I have done. I don't think I'd still be here if it wasn't for some of the people here. Best wishes.S.
  8. Yash

Yash Member

Heh.. its all seem to have got worse today...

My car failed its MOT... and i cat pay for it..

im screwed... and i cant stop crying..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.