• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

Yorkshire. What is it good for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecry

Mad as a sack of ferrets!
Hi guys. Totally random post but I kinda like it.
Have a look at the link below.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/danieldalton/the-muffins-taste-funny?utm_term=.uf9O81VGR#.uy9eZ8DEW

It's a tongue-in-cheek look at the part of the UK I live in. Very facetious, but it actually showcases what a beautiful part of the world it is. And most of those photos are within less than an hour of my house.

Occasionally, we need to take a step back and look at how magnificent the world around us is. And if you can't say the same about your neck of the woods... move to Yorkshire. I say that, the countryside is amazing and there are some fabulous cities (but also some really crap ones, so check with me first, lol!).

Ray_Jay

... most of those photos are within less than an hour of my house.

Occasionally, we need to take a step back and look at how magnificent the world around us is.
You have a most beautiful area of the world! I hope I can get there sometime. My favorite picture is of the train crossing the bridge. But all of them are just fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00