You all make me sad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by whatshername, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatshername

whatshername New Member

I'm new here and I'm not going to stick around for long. You all make me so sad, I can't believe so many want to die. I wish I could take at least one of your places, cause I know some of you will succeed.
    I rang Lifeline, talked to someone, but I have so many problems, from my past to the present, its not that I want to die but I have to die!
    My own existence is the problem. My parents died when I was little, my guardian died not long after. Death is all I've known since I was little. All I know is you can't trust anyone, I had no childhood, I was abused since I was little, I have no self-esteem. I don't want to talk to shrink, I did once and even he was overwhelmed by it all! I am unable to be helped. I am the walking dead!
    Please reconsider, if you have a chemical imbalance then see a doctor and get meds, if you feel melancholy, get some help it will pass, if you don't have what you want, get used to it, if you want attention, try something else.
    I have to be in control, of myself, I mean. I never do anything in half measures, there will be no attempts, just one fatal moment, that is all. This life is shit and I would trade places with anyone else so I could have part of a good life! Please God, Bless this soul.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We all have different levels of problems and issues that we deal with. There is no one who's problems are more significant than anyone else's. While you may feel yours are worse than another's, the size of the issue is not important. What truly makes the difference is ones ability to deal with different things. What effects you may not effect me and vice versa. It is not as if it is a competition. You cannot really say you would rather deal with someone else's issues than your own because you may not know what all is behind them. You also don't know how you would react as you haven't been in their exact situation. I am not trying to minimize what you have been through in any way. I know it can't have been easy or you wouldn't feel as you do. I hope you are able to find relief from your sadness. Please take care. :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2007
  3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

sorry you feel the way you do dear, i agree with gentlelady on a lot of things. we all have our own issues here and we support each other any way we can. i hope to see you here and maybe get some help and hope.
    take care and be safe.
  4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

It's thoughtless to imply that your life is so much worse than that of others.

I am rather bewildered; you think you're the only one with these type of problems? Then maybe you need to get used to it, try something else, get some help.

Don't just haphazardly decide that all our lives stand so much better than yours that you'd give up your own for that of another in a second flat.

Do you not realize how rude and assumptive that is? You have no right to tell other people what they have to deal with, and what issues they have, and what their capacity is for dealing. It's none of your business and none of your say.

I understand what you've been through is difficult, and I'm sorry for that. I hope you find some inner peace and make it through. If not and regardless, you have my best wishes.
  5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear whatshername I'm really sorry to hear what you've been through,but because I have my parent's for e.g and family doesn't mean I should be in a better state of mind.As you mention a chemical Imbalance well you want to know one thing's I've tried that many med's and I have Ocd and Bdd also and well it's hell but I don't think it's fair to say that one person has it worse than someone else by just looking at a person's situation.
  6. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

It is sad to keep coming back here..... you have to learn not to read certain things if you don't want to be affected though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.