You all mean so much to me...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I just wanted to express how much you all mean to me and when I read that you're all hurting and in such a situation it really hurt's me:sad:.Please don't feel bad about this I just want you to all know how much you mean to me.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

ace you are a valued member of our community. You offer so much to those around you you see hurting. Your words are full of comfort and encouragement to those you see in pain. I thank you for writing this post. It is nice to hear that someone really does care. Remember that we care about you as well. :hug:
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

What a lovely post and as Gentlelady said please dont forget we care about you to TC:smile:
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Thanks. It's a great community we have here. Everyone is a valued member.
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ace :hug: agree with Dawn..this is a lovely post:smile:

Hope you're doing better hun.
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Terry,Mystic,dawn and GL thankyou for your kind word's I do get really touched by reading people's sad and undeserved suffering on the board's,I guess it's hard when you feel powerless that you can't do much:sad.I'm doing not too bad at the moment thank's trying I guess.:smile:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad to hear you are not doing too bad right now. When the pain lessens even a little, then hope creeps back in. I hope the upswing continues for you ace. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.