You all win...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaos General, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I cant do this anymore so you win...ive had enough. Ignore me all you want now, block me, unblock me whatever. I dont care. Ive had enough of being made to feel lonely by people who add me on whatever and then ignore me all night.

I cant take it anymore. People only wanna talk to me when they wanna bitch about someone but when theyve kissed and made up i dont hear off anyone. Ive had it. Each and everyone of you have made me feel like shit tonight. Only 2 people have boithered to speak to me tonight so give yourselves a big ass pat on the back for making me feel worthless

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Wayne please try to calm down...I know your upset but ya know I have been on msn too and nobody has tried to talk to me...does that mean I am worthless?

It is hard helping others as often times one's reaching out is not appreciated...I know from personal experience that compliments are few and far between around here so don't take it personally.
    I am around if you need to talk and I don't think your worthless at all.
    Big :arms: B

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not worthless. Not even close. Really sorry you feel that way though.

4. Kaos General

What other way am i supposed to feel?

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well it is a holiday weekend may be most people are busy...have you tried sending them messages? I am often set as offline so maybe your friends are too.
    I think that equating being worthless with nobody up for chatting is distorted thinking Wayne....I would seriously send everyone on your list a hug and see what comes back...have you tried talking to them?

6. Kaos General

Im talking about all the people who are online which was 27. Yeah i did but everyone made the same claim that their wifi was playing up but funnily enough they was all in skype chatting away fine with no disconnections.

Im sick of people making me feel like shit

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Gosh I don't know what to say other than wow 27 friends in IM I dont have 27 friends that is for sure!
    And nobody every wnats to skype with me so...if you're worthless than I am even less than that.
    Well i don't want to make this about me...have you tried asking a few of your friends why they have not responded to your messages? Sounds like you met up with many of them in skype so can you ask them what was going on all day/all night?
    It is awful getting ignored but I am sure there is a reason totally unrelated to your worth Wayne

8. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

hey pineappletree. Im not sure if we have met, but I understand what you mean. I have over 100 contacts in my MSN messanger. Only 1 or 2 ever talk to me. Been feeling lonely too. Anyways, If you want to talk Im here. Im not that good at it but yea.. Ill try. Hope you feel better.

9. WildCherry

:hug: Sorry I wasn't around for most of the night. Just want you to know I care.

10. Kaos General

Your joking right? They was all on skype in various group chats ignoring me there as well as msn.

Im tired of feeliong like shit because of everyone else. Why do people always tell me to send a message first? Why should i need to if theyre allegedly my friends

11. WildCherry

You're right, you shouldn't always have to start the convos. Nobody should have to do that all the time.

12. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I find that I often have to be the first one to initiate...lots of depressed people are takers lets face it..may be it is time to reevaluate who you consider your friends if the problem is that bad..i mean may be you have outgrown this group and it is time to move to people that are more caring and concerned about you and not just themselves..honestly have you spoken with a few of them and had a heart to heart telling them you feel ignored? There maybe a legitimate reason for all this...I would talk to a few of them..then I would evaluate the situation.

13. Kaos General

Its all i ever do. Then i get ignored then when i ask why i get told the same excuse by everyone

14. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

um.. well, I can message you if you want.

I just didnt know if you wanted someone you didnt really know well to talk to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.