you are all amazing :3

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Fvantom, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Fvantom

Fvantom Active Member

Ive been noticing this lately, and its kind of ironic, but very many of the people Ive met who have been depressed, feeling hopeless, and suicidal, have really been the nicest, most caring and loving people Ive ever met. Sure we all have our downsides, but honestly, we have a lot more to offer this world than we think. There are a lot of people who tell us how to be happy, often saying that we have to change who we are and accept that people arent going to like us if we dont, but I know for a fact that this is bullshit. You all are perfect the way you are and you shouldnt let anyone try to tell you otherwise. If you dont love yourself, find yourself, find the person within you that you love, only you know who that is. Just remember, you all are great people, who deserve to be happy and through these hardships, have truly earned the right to happiness.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

This is a nice message...thanks for posting it. :) I wish the same for you and everyone else on the site.
  3. pogosticker

pogosticker Well-Known Member

Nicely said, and I 'ditto' that. So many amazing, selfless people here. I wish they could all be happy... same goes for you, Fvantom
  4. Baldr

Baldr Moderator Staff Member Safety & Support

I have as well met many great people on here, I was positively amazed when I joined this site.
  5. RumoursOfMyDemise

RumoursOfMyDemise Well-Known Member

Thanks for your post, Fvantom. :) I agree completely. People on here are some of the kindest, most understanding, and genuine people I've ever come across. There are other forums I've been on where I've been mocked after disclosing my mental health difficulties, with many people saying I'm weak or just straight up telling me to kill myself, but ever since I joined SF, no one has mocked me in the slightest. I feel I can disclose things here that I can't anywhere else, without fear of being judged. I only wish that more people were as amazing as the people on here - the world would be a much better place.

Ditto. It's amazing that so many people on here can show such kindness and sympathy towards others, despite the intense hardships many have been through in life. I think many on here have earned the right to happiness a thousand times over. I wish you all could be.
  6. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I absolutely agree, I have found that also. There have been only a few who have sort of slipped from that though, and havent been all that pleasant, but mostly I have found everyone amazing.
  7. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I think it is the "finding" of oneself - one's Real Self - that people are crying out for - rather than the self (one's 'persona') they feel they have to project in order to survive in this crazy world. The media, the Government, doctors etc. aren't going to/can't do this - they are part of the crazy system.

On a site like SF, there is the acceptance and fellowship and a safe place for this to begin to happen. POWER TO US,!!
  8. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

I have always known my real self my whole life and I'm here...The media, doctors, particularly Gov. is not helping in any way, shape, or form. They are only adding to the # of people's problems. For the media it's news if someone kills themselves=$$, for doctors if they are asked for help=$$, for the Gov., people are expendable =saving the Gov. $$ and it is ALL insanity. People on this forum are just the ones who are sensitive enough to be affected by what is going on in the world. There are A LOT of really cold, callous people in the world who live on power and greed and their own selfish selves and don't care about who or how they screw over other people to get what they want and ignore others in pain. They simply don't give a @#$%. I think the suicide rate is really going to escalate if the world doesn't turn around. People can't handle the kind of lying and stress that is being heaped on them. Everyone has a breaking point, a point of no return...
  9. razor2012

razor2012 Active Member

I agree Fvantom. I think the majority of people in our predicament are sensitive and feeling people who care about what others think, not just because they want acceptance, but because they do genuinely care about others. And ya, we have to do the best job at being us, without taking ourselves too seriously. And we have to give ourselves unconditional love and acceptance. I'm learning now that depression is a condition which affects us and how we perceive ourselves, and also, that we can change this.

@red ribbons I couldn't agree more about the government (regime) and I do believe a lot of the truth theories presented about government agendas. But, since this is the way it is for now, I've decided not to allow those dark forces much power over my thinking. Rather than feel hatred, I'm trying to forgive them since they are fear based entities whom know no better and I'm hopeful there's a light at the end of the tunnel in the months and years ahead. With the internet and information age, and news agencies springing up such as RT News, hope is already here and I think we will prevail as the 99%. :)