You are all wonderful

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Sparrow91, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

i just want to say that everyone I have encountered on the forum are so wonderful. You are all nice caring and kind. Let's not forget understanding. I don't know you all but I love you guys. It's a comfort to talk to people and know I will not be judged... I hope :) you are all unique and if the world had more people like you all it may be a better place . just a thought. Thanks I hope you all are moving in the direction you want to go, there are many paths to the same end so hang in there.

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

A big :freehug: for you Sparrow

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
  3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

4. Sparrow91

:hugsquish:

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

This is such a sweet post! I wish the same to you, and others here too. Don't forget that you are also a wonderful person. :) :hug:

6. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Sparrow your a pleasure to talk to, it was great talking to you in chat.

7. Sparrow91

Thank you witty_sarcasm :)

Evanesce it was wonderful talking to you too, hopefully we are in chat again sometime soon :)

8. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Hi Sparrow91,

You are saying other people are wonderful. The truth is that in reality YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON because you see the qualities in others which you actually have. (Sorry, I can't put my thoughts into words properly) :butterfly048:

Secondly, your username is very refreshing and innocent.:angel1:

Yes, people here on SF are very caring because we are here in very similar situations and can understand each other's problems better when compared to people who have hardly ever been in difficult circumstances.

:grouphug1:

Inspiring post!

9. Sparrow91

Thank you pooky, that's very sweet :) *hugs*