You are beautiful.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sparky777, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

I know what it feels like to hate yourself, to hate everything about yourself, looks, personality, whatever it may be. Because I too have this undying self-loathing. I hate so many things about myself. I'm here to say that I never want you, whoever you may be, to feel the way I feel. You are beautiful exactly the way you are, every bit of personality, the way you look, your complexity. Don't let anyone tell you different, not even yourself. I know it's hard to love yourself but please do because you truly are beautiful. I've spent so much time hating myself to know how it feels like.

2. crunchie

crunchie Well-Known Member

I know how you feel.. I wish I could turn off all that self- loathing, and see in the mirror exactly that person I wished I was.. Probably too late to get there though. But a lovely post, and I share what you say; You are all beautiful, please try to see that!

3. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

I know it all too well. I hate looking at myself in the mirror when I wake up.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

itis a lovely post hun i too hate who i am hate looking at me but i agree to heal somehow one has to start trying to see ourselves differently

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.