You are loved

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by darkscaryforest, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know whom here believes in God. It doesn't really matter to me, because I'm not aiming to evangelize or get into any religious debates. Honestly, I'm not really big on Christianity, but throughout my life I've done a lot of searching and..I just have to believe there's someone there, someone whom cares very dearly for us.

When I'm suicidal and I get so low..I just think about him, and everything just seems to get better. Sometimes its my only weapon. So whether you believe it or not, I'm just going to tell you how much you are loved.

When we weep and cry alone in our rooms, we must know this:
    He is watching us cry. Counting our every tear that we shed. He wishes things didn't have to be so hard. We are not alone.

When we think we can't continue, that things are the worst they could be, the times we want to give up the most:
    He is telling us to hold on, that we are worth too damn much to throw ourselves away. If we listen carefully, we can hear his voice in our heads. Let us pay no attention to the other voices that insult and slander us. They are liars and can't be trusted.

To us failures, us fallen, us social misfits:
    We are blessed! He loves us most, because we need him the most. We are inadequate and insufficient, but unlike society, he just doesn't care... He loves the broken hearted, the forgotten, the poor in spirit, the betrayed, the hurting, the screwed up, the walking mental case.

To us abandoned and unloved:
    We are not so! Any human love that we could possibly attain will eventually pass. It is horribly finite and fickle. But I tell you, that his love is infinite and loyal. You will always have it, whether you return it or not. It is unconditional.

To the abused, the manipulated, the harassed:
    He will distribute justice in some form or another. He will tend to you, and work to heal the damage that was done.

To us suicidal, us self inflicting:
    We break his heart when we hurt ourselves... he's watching something that he made, something that he knows down to its dna strands..destroy itself. Can you imagine someone that you deeply love do this to themselves? It feels horrible.

Whether we know it or not, we are loved. We are under his watch and are never alone. The horrible things that happen us..the things we have to go through..I don't why it is so :sad: . I guess its just how this world works. But I do know that through it all, he's there. He'll always be. God bless you, you are in my prayers.

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

so very true.. thanks for posting that...

to know just how much God does love us , please visit the following flash movie.. it has true words taken from the bible from God to us saying just how much he loves us no matter what we have done, no matter what type a person we are, we are still all his children and he is still our true one and only father..

http://www.fathersloveletter.com/fllpreviewlarge.html

thank you for posting this :hug:

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'm sorry but this is absolute bullshit:
    If god or jesus or anything like that was true, this website would not exist.
    The world wouldn't be as fucked up as it is.
    Yeah I've prayed before, tried to believe, think it does anything? no course not.
    Please dont come here and preach! Keep your thoughts to yourself.

4. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I definitely want to believe we are all loved. And I mean all of us. But in a way, its impossible to believe that we are all loved. Just too bad, since there is no fairness, then love is also not fairly 'distributed' to everyone too.

I believe if we are all born with the same amount of love, then this world will have very little problems and happiness will be as abundant and endless like the oceans and the skies.

5. Sasuke

Sasuke Active Member

agree 100% .. Theres no way in hell ill believe in such a "person" .. Think of it this way, even if he does exist with all the bullshit in this world is such a person worth believing in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.