You are my purpose. </3

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Milo, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milo

Milo New Member

Hi, I'm Milo. I've had a tough life, and I just wannt out. I know i'm only 18 but I don't know if i can go on like this for another 50 years. I've had everyone that i've cared about step all over me and not even care. </3 anyone want to tel me it will get better?

2. Hi Milo. I'm truly sorry that you're hurting so much.
    I'm struggling right now as well. But I do believe that it will get better, that's what keeps me fighting to get through every day.
    Find beauty and positivity and happiness everywhere that you can. I know it's difficult, I really do. But try to focus on the little things that give you some peace. It could be a beautiful sunset, or a certain song. Anything that makes the pain ease off for just a moment. Look for those things and hang on to them.
    I hope that things start to get better for you soon. Know that you have a community of people who are struggling just like you are, and who can relate to you and support you.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Milo, welcome to SF. Sorry to hear that people have treated you that way...they've treated me like that all the time too. It can really hurt, but I know there are still good people out there, and you will find ones who will truly care about you.

4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Hi Milo and welcome.

I do believe life can get better. A lot of people can be heartless and cruel, but not everyone is like that. If you keep trying, you will eventually meet the right people who won't treat you that way, and those are the people that you should hold onto in life, because they are the ones who make everything worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.