You are on death row- Last meal?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by MeAndYou, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

What would your last meal be if you were on death row?

Mine would be a freshly cooked lobster alongside a freshly cooked king crab. Lettuce with croutons and ranch dressing and something else on the side that i cant think of, with unlimited margarita or tall jager bomb..... and after that id have 2 large oreo bilzzards from DQ because 1 is never enough......

So how about you?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Starter: Smoked salmon served with red onion and lemon juice on wheat bread.

Main course: Cod in parsley sauce,baby potatoes served with a side salad of sauteed mushrooms and onions.

Dessert:Mint ice cream.
  3. mourningseraph

mourningseraph Well-Known Member

Lasagna with extra mozzerella cheese, garlic bread sticks, 2 cans of Mt. Dew with a straw, a YUMMY garden salad with ranch and 3 banana splits with nuts, whipped cream and 12 cherries each. :D
  4. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

Ha yummy these sound good.
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Taramasalata and pitta bread
    Followed by OMG its gotta be the king crap with a few langoustines for good measure.
    And then a giant chocolate eclair with real cream in the middle.
    Washed down with a bottle of Bolanger.
  6. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Tacos. Just Tacos. Lots and lots of tacos. Mexican version and "normal" version, the one we use in norway, with greek dressing, sauces, everything.

Damn I want tacos now
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
  7. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Not sure what I'd order exactly, would have to pick something spicy, the most expensive type of steak and profiteroles...
  8. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

nothing i'd want to just go die
  9. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Not buying it sheep! :biggrin:
    Even the most suicidal person in the world could not resist tacos. Not even someone with an ED, or someone who never eats because of depression!
    After all, you're gonna die anyway!:smile:
  10. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

To start, a nice big order of escargot covered in lots of cheese and maybe a fresh greek salad, hold the black olives.

Main course would be lobster, King crab and the biggest piece of rare to medium rare prime rib, with the bone

Desert would be cherry cheesecake

And to drink would be several pitchers of Moosehead beer

Great, now I'm hungry and thinking why someone who deserves the death penalty is getting a good last meal.

Maybe if we stop concerning ourselves with the well being of members of society who fuck everyone else over, we could actually do something for the ones who follow the rules and suffer for it.
  11. ket93

ket93 Well-Known Member

hmmmmm lets see... I would have to say anything italian... and Im not talking Olive Garden (although I like Olive Garden!!), I am talking about the stuff you get in Italy... it is AWESOME!!!!
    For desert, tiramisu and mint choc chip ice cream!!! Yumm.... now I am HUNGRY!!!! LOL
  12. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

13. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

full english breakfast in morning (fried eggs, black pudding, plumb tomatoes, sausages, bacon, fried mushrooms, hash browns etc)

then for dinner a sunday lunch!
  14. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

The BIGGEST meal ever ordered...:wink:
  15. stinkymouse

stinkymouse Well-Known Member

Im with you on that......thats what i would have too,but with some pancakes and mabel syrup,and strong ground coffee.
  16. pit

pit Well-Known Member

If breakfast: I HOP makes the best breakfasts. I'll have the International Passport breakfast, please.

If lunch: A corned beef special on a spicy bagel with a pickle and chips.

If dinner: Three juicy lamb chops, string beans, baked potato, corn on the cob, & shrimp. For dessert, I'll have fried ice cream.

Thanks guvna.
  17. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I forgot about the drinks.

Breakfast: Orange juice & coffee

Lunch: Strawberry Iced Tea

Dinner: Red Wine & Water with Lemon.
  18. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

All I'd want is a bottle of scotch and a pack of cigs.

never been much of an eater myself.
  19. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I'd just go for an oreo cookie shake from jack in the box. Quite frankly it wouldn't make me feel much better, though. Who knows if I'd even be able to eat it.
  20. blueskyblues

blueskyblues Well-Known Member

authentic neapolitan pizza...

and dr pepper. :laugh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.