You are perfectly imperfect

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Daphna, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hi there. I wanted to tell you that each of you are perfectly imperfect. Meaning we do not all have to be cut outs of what the world believes we should look like. I'm super white! I go in the sun, and I give off a glare! No joke! I have a huge nose! My husband says you can land a plane on it!! I used to struggle with not being perfect but now I realize that I am perfect. I am perfectly imperfect, and I am proud to be that way. I love me for me, because there is only one me to go around. If everyone looked the same, and was the same weight, life would be boring! Embrace your individuality! If you want to lose weight, I have some healthy tips that promise results, and it healthy!! Weight is not that important. YOU are important. The rest will follow behind once you realize this. I am new here and in desperate need for some friends! I would be honored to have each of you as a friend, if you would have me. I must warn you, I am upbeat, and a goof ball! Life is too short not to laugh. I also believe in hugs. I may not be able to give you one, but I want to!! So if you do not mind having a friend who loves you for you, that is upbeat, and a goofball. Please contact me. Blessings..
  2. lionsheart

lionsheart Member

What a beautiful soul
    Having a big nose is a problem? :unsure: You're beautiful
  3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Thank you! No having a beak like mine is not a problem, but it is a fun way to get people to laugh. Thank you for your kind words. :) :hug:
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

We're all perfect in our own little way. :hug:
  5. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

And we are..I long not to be part of a flawed,uncaring society..And if SF could exist in the "real" world, I would be proud to be a resident of it..

Being flawed means measuring yourself by the standards of the "normal" world, and I for one do not subscribe to that..

I love you all, pass it on
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.