You are such a little cow

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aurora Gory Alice, May 10, 2010.

1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Telling me all about your problems, and I always listen. But when have you ever listened to mine?
    No offense but your issues only came about in the last six months since she died, and I am sorry for that but every time you have got upset or wanted to talk about her and the issues surrounding her death or how you and your family are dealing with it ...there I am. I LISTEN.

I can name at least TEN of your and your families personal issues, I bet you cannot even name ONE of mine!

People are so fucking selfish!

You want us to listen to your shit, while you piss and moan about your life, oh woe is me I am so depressed blah blah blah, oh you can talk, but do you listen? NO. SELFISH!

How about you fuck off and go tell a fucking therapist. Because my ears are closed for business.

2. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Sorry somebody has teed you off hunni.:hug:

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Thanks Angela :hug:
    Stupid friend, probably one of the last few that is hanging on. I don't want a friendship with her. I don't want a friendship with anybody - all they do is piss me off and let me down. Friendships - pointless.
    Just somebody using you so that you can use them from time to time. Can't be arsed with it.

4. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

:hug:

5. unwinged

unwinged Well-Known Member

hugs...

6. Aurora Gory Alice

Thanks guys.
    God this is exactly what I mean about our emotions and feelings all being down to other people.
    I woke up this morning and I was fine, I was alone, it was just me. Me and my own mind, just the way I like it.

Then this girl comes along, pisses me off and now I am feeling awful. Who does she think she is. How dare you make me feel this way.
    I hate people so much.

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I'm... I'm sorry... :( you are right I am a selfish prick and a terrible friend. I hope you know I am always willing to listen. You just need to talk. :depressed: thanks for all your help. I hope you can forgive me.

8. Aurora Gory Alice

Hun this isn't about you, this is about someone IRL. I have calmed down since, and just trying to concentrate on deleting her from my life. It's not about anybody on here.

9. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I know... however, I still cannot help but feel like I am part of the selfishness. I can't name any of your problems :( it just upsets me that is all.

10. Fox in the Woods

Fox in the Woods Active Member

I've had friends like that. I had no choice but to stop being friends with them. Sometimes there's nothing else you can do. Sad but true.

Good luck with it all and I hope you're not as pissed off as you were before, it's not good for you.

:console:

11. [syn]

[syn] New Member

i know how you feel.

12. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

This is why I havent got anybody in my life.My family used me so I cit them out,my friends used me so I cut them out and my ex's used me so theyve been cut out.

Stay by yourself thats what I say...you dont get hurt that way!

*hugs*

13. Aurora Gory Alice

Exactly what I did Angela, a few years ago I cut everybody out of my life. About 30 people. I changed my phone numbers, I deleted my email addresses etc.
    This was just one of the hangers on. Won't let that happen again.

14. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

That's a rather sad way to live a life.