YOU are the one who is important

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dubstepper, Feb 22, 2010.

Did this help you make it one more day?

1. Yes, thank you so much!

21 vote(s)
  2. No, but I still appreciate it

22 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

I just had this spurt of "need-to-comfort", so here goes.
    You, regardless of who, where, or what situation YOU are in, are the person that YOU should be. YOU may not be the supermodel, or the most talkative. YOU may be shy in public, or afraid that someone will see your arm.
    I lived in fear of wearing shorts for just one reason. I've come a long way, and I just wanted to tell YOU, and only YOU.
    YOU are important to ME, my life means little when your life is in jeopardy. I'll tell YOU the truth and I will show you that YOU mean more to me than my phone bill being over $100 this month. I only want YOU to know that I care. Honest and genuine because I haven't experienced what YOU have, and I cannot understand your heart's torment. All I know is that if there is anything in the world YOU want to say, do, or experience that will make YOU smile. Tell me. I will give everything I have to make it happen for YOU
    I speak for tons of people. YOU are the only person who is important in this world the minute YOU cry for help. I don't know your name, your height, size, shape or your eye color. What I do know is that YOU are hurting. Talk with me, friend. Tell me, rant at me, yell all the curse words you know. I will never ever judge YOU. If my words help, if my ear helps, if my shoulder is soft enough, will YOU trust in me?

I care. YOU are the one who is important.
  2. kote

kote Account Closed

well said!!! it all goes for me too!!!
  3. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

this is for all those who feel hopeless and alone. I am a CM, but I am a true friend to all those who are alone and lost
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

That was lovely. Thank you for that :heart:
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that was amazing..thanks..
  6. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

hopefully this helps someone... I put it in this section because i've noticed that people always need someone. If I inspired you, just let me know. Just a "thanks" would be great.

luv you all, guys.
  7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thank you! You have inspired me, that really was touching.
  8. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Thank you
  9. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

you're both welcome. just remember... no matter where you are, someone is always there to say "I care."
  10. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

thanks for that plat! :plat:
  11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

this means so much to me personally. But so many people need to hear this...thanks for helping me...i think if i recall correctly you are the first person to talk to me on here. You mean so much to me and thank you! :)
  12. charmane

charmane Well-Known Member

So well said...... words of comfort and solidarity are a great gift ..... praying that those who need them the most will come with a an open heart and mind.....

13. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

just remember, everyone... you aren't forgotten, nor forsaken. jsut because life gave you one or two negativities, trust in those who are in the same boat of sadness to help you and them bring happiness. You'll always be loved by someone, even when you can't love yourself. Nobody is an exception.

PM box is always open, and if I'm in chat, i always have time to chat one-on-one.

Love you all from the bottom of my heart.
  14. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

Thankyou , just thankyou
  15. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

you're welcome.. always here if you need me
  16. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

i had to actually reread my own words...

guys, and girls (women, if you prefer) don't just take the words that come from a caring heart with a grain of salt... hold on to them... show the person who cares that you appreciate em... they put their lives on hold so yours will go back into play..

congratulations everyone.. you have lived one more day.. keep it up!
  17. June

June Well-Known Member

Thank you...
  18. 41021

41021 Banned Member

awww (okay- insert here an emoticon of little old lady smiling and saying, "awww sonny" while pinching cheeks in true Italian-mother style) I couldn't find a proper emoticon.

you are such a sweetie and you have such a good heart. Big **hugs** for you.
    ...and don't forget, people are here for you too. :cheekkiss: (from an old italian lady).
  19. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

LOL Kali, that would be a great emote!
  20. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

kali, if you found that emot, that would be awesome lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.