You ask for help but no one listens

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pebble, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I took a stupidly failed overdose just over a week ago and have tried to come up with a better plan since. My therapist wanted me in hospital but since I have found out they have diagnosed me with borderline personality disorder now apparently even though all I want in this world now is to just die I wouldnt be helped in hospital even if it was to keep me safe so what is the point of being here. I have never asked for help before from the professionals who are meant to know what they're doing and this time I did but they dont listen so whats the point of even trying to fight it anymore. Apparently I should expect to keep feeling like this for the rest of my life :sad: I am not willing to stick around for that. My parents wont let me out of the house on my own and have now twice left me on my own but after searching through all of my stuff I have nothing I can use to get me out of here or even attempt to hurt myself. I need a plan and I need one fast I just cant take it anymore

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Sorry for your failed attempt, but glad you're are still alive pebble. Also glad your failed attempt didn't cripple you in any way. I'm no good at cheering anyone up, but i hope you keep talking to us.

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

being borderline is not a death sentence, i know several ppl who are borderline. it's rough but you can survive your feelings. tell your doctor that you are still feeling like hurting yourself. they can keep you safe until you start to feel a bit better. it does get better.

4. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

They dont keep you safe though - the crisis team they said that yeah making me safe for a little bit may help but I'l still have to face it when I get out again. I dont want to be in hospital but I wont out of all of these voices and feelings and everything - I dont want to think or feel or hear anything. I will find a way, I will get away from my parents house and I will do it. Then maybe I will find some peace

5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

So glad to to hear you ok Pebble. I really hope things improve for you. You have my best.

6. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Thanks decode, I wish things hadnt worked out so I was ok, it was pathetic I need to find some better plan and solution that is not able to be failed
    I'm on house arrest at the moment though so opportunities are limited and I hate it I feel so trapped plus they are making me eat :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.