You be the judge!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by esuicide, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esuicide

esuicide Member

I was born a bastard child as my father was shot and killed by police when my mother was pregnant with me. My adopted father and mother poisoned my grandfather who died of respiratory failure from ALS, and got away with it. My father beat me, my mother, and my brother, while my mother verbally abused her children, including my sister. Then I joined the military and all was good and forgotten, got married had 4 children, got out of the military, went to college, went back into the military, went to Iraq got ill, injured, and tortured, and knew of a fratricide and did nothing. Got Med discharge, Honorably, tried to work but couldn't got DX TBI, PTSD/ depression and ended up on disability lost everything first though credit, cars home, kids for a little bite. My good friend from high school murdered in his own bed, and lost a lot of friend in a club fire. Brother-in-law shoots and kills himself when we are about to move cross country and can't move and lose all the money to move (prepaid and loaded truck). Crashed motorcycle on highway almost died, but didn't. Went to visit relative and got poisoned like my grandfather now I'm worried I may develop ALS. Wife stop me from shooting myself. Spent a week in Psych Hospital. My wife has probably sleep with most of my closest friends (some friends, they dated back to JR High) all the kids are mine though (DNA). I have no one accept my kids and haven't even been around most of there life, so I really don't have them either. Now I'm filing bankruptcy from the motorcycle accident hospital bills and my wife credit cards. Already filed and about to have a whole bunch more bills from the poisoning. Now with that all said Hi, and why should I want to live especial with possibility of ALS hanging over my head!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2008
  2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Fuck, welcome to the forum
  3. esuicide

esuicide Member

Thanks, I know I just signed up but I might take a few days off, for a hospital stay.
  4. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Hoping things get better for you. Welcome
  5. esuicide

esuicide Member

Thanks, me too.
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you start to feel better soon.

Sam xoxo
  7. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to sf, you have been through so much! youve very brave and strong to have got through everything, hope you can find what you need here :)
  8. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

You have been through so much. Hope you find talking about it on SF somewhat helpful and recieve some supportive words.
  9. esuicide

esuicide Member

Thanks for the warm welcome all. It's amazing how people you have never meet are more willing to help one another than ones own family. I not sure if I be on again for a while, as I have an appointment to be assessed for admittance tonight 8Pm. Thank you all again.
  10. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Please keep in touch when you can :sad:
  11. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

seems like for you, you've hit rock bottom which is comforting to know because the only way left is UP! The thing about change is you have to believe it can happen. Keep the Faith! :biggrin:
  12. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

War veteran! WOW! Welcome and I hope youll get well.
  13. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to Sf the link above is a site that was set up by a Gulf Vet who suffers from PTSD it may be of help
    hope your appt goes well tc
  14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope we are able to give you a sense of comfort and belonging. :hug:
  15. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

Its okay to come and go here, I was in and out of the hospitol and having treatments and was welcomed back with open arms after months of being away. we are all here for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.