you call this progress?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DarkLordVader, Feb 10, 2014.

1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

so its back to no sleep or barely no sleep at night now, my back is more screwed up than before... how in the hell is this progress? drunk or not i am in worse pain and suffering more now than ever.... no doctor for another 3-4 weeks... oh yea, im doing fucking great... no, it doesnt get better, my back is proof of it... each day it gets worse and worse... no doctor means no help, means pain, pain, pain, pain... why cant they just give me a shot to sleep forever....

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Progress takes time. And I know that's frustrating as hell when you're in pain, both physical and emotional. Plus you're probably having to deal with some effects of not drinking. But it doesn't mean things will be this way long-term.

3. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

i cant get help for myself, mentally or physically... how is that a good thing... will be months... i dont have time to sit here and pretend its all wonderful... i want 2 things, death or drunk there is no alternative...

4. lautanner

lautanner Well-Known Member

Darkness, it's NOT wonderful, withdrawal is painful and hard. Take the pain, it will pass. The pain will pass. We want you here with us....SOBER. You have to stay sober, Darkness.