you can be wealthy, confident, and on top

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by HawthornePassage, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

but whether youre on top or the bottom, you still are getting fucked

2. Samara

Samara Account Closed

"On Top" of what exactly? On top of life? That "happiness" is a fleeting want anyway, as nobody can be happy all the time. Someone can be mostly at "peace" though with themselves and their life, or they can be rather content...

Expecting life to always be alright, would make life really boring too. I.E. how would one know the good without the bad either?

3. HawthornePassage

on top as in confident, aggressive, wealthy, etc. it was also just a joke youre overanalyzing

4. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Well I thought that was funny. :)

5. Samara

Samara Account Closed

Well I had been reading some of your other posts recently, ones that got a bit more in depth about certain things. I had that on my mind... when I was reading this post. I never even noticed the humour, until you pointed it out; and also never even noticed what section this was in either... until you pointed out that this post was funny.

/my mental capacity appears to be pretty sad right now.

6. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Hmm... I always thought that if you were on top, you were the one doing the fucking. Of course I wouldn't know, as I've never been wealthy, confident and on top... nor have I ever had sex for that matter :shy:

7. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

I get that it's a joke but do we really need an entire thread dedicated to it? Why not just slip it into the 'what are you thinking about?' thread and save space?

8. HawthornePassage

because its a very important joke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.