you can trust others

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Nemo, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

I've been suffering with depression and anxiety for years and 2 doctors have told me it's my fault because i'm overweight. I didn't feel as though I could seek help until I lost weight, which became increasingly difficult the worse my depression got.
    Then I tried again. After 3 years of feeling hopeless and as though I would never get better. And I'm so glad I did.

My new GP was lovely when I explained everything. He listened, and I started on my antidepressant/anti-anxiety medication today!
    I'm so relieved, and so glad I tried again instead of just accepting that I'd caused my own mental ill-health.
    If you feel as though you can't trust you GP to do what's right by you, try a different GP. It's well worth it!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOur story sounds like mine i am glad you got a new gp one that listens to you and cares

3. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Eating disorders have become so rampant in our world that I have wanted to hold down some of my insights into this phenomenon for quite some time. Obesity is presently the highest on the ratings list of eating disorders in the Western World. My immediate reaction to anyone passing me by who ‘has a bit of weight’ on them, has always been the small still voice within nudging me and saying: ‘Ah, Venus!’ You can verify the truth of this for yourself quite easily. Next time you encounter somebody who fits my description, look into their faces as discreetly as you can and if possible, acknowledge them with a smile. If they respond and return it to you, you will notice that most of them have the most wonderful smile you will ever find anywhere.

This creates an opportunity for noticing how bonny the faces of these people usually are. Besides, my experience has shown that those whose physical bodies are – shall we say? – well rounded, almost invariably also have a more rounded personality than other folks. They are on the whole much easier to get along with than some of their less ample contemporaries. This tells me that in such a body there probably dwells a well rounded, though troubled, soul who is far more likely to live and let live than others, as well as being willing to allow you to be just who and what you are.

What is visible here is the gracious and beneficial influence the planet Venus has on humankind and also one of its negative qualities. Like all things on the Earth plane the energies of this planet have an upside and a downside. Venus is a hedonistic planet, whose influence – especially when affected by hard aspects – can show up tendencies to excessive indulgence and an over-fondness of the good things in life. Taurus and Libra are ruled by Venus and those born into both signs experience at least traces of this influence.

To study this in more detail with the help of astrology, we shall take a closer look at the birthchart of a lady who is severely affected by obesity. Her name is Angela and she has very kindly given me her permission to tell you about some details of her personal life and her birthchart. If that sounds interesting to you, please follow the link below.