You can write a book just by C/P posts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 1victor, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

One could write a book just by being here and reading all this posts. All sorts of drama, rarely with a true happy ending, can be found here. I copy phrases and advice I think will help me to get trough my troubles into a separate diary I have on the net. It's accessible to me from any place with a computer and internet connection. I read it every day reminding myself what I should do to be a better, happier person.
    I am trying to work out things with my family. On the first sight it appears that I am doing fine but deep inside I feel like all my efforts lead to nowhere. My feelings never lie. I am one of those rare people who knows what their future holds for them. I knew what happens in my life, sometimes to details up to this point of my life. Now I am in the dark as many other people here on earth. It's scary and adds more pressure.
    Knowing your life far ahead is a bad thing. It's maybe safer for unstable people to know what happens next but for regular people like me it's a trap that forces you to follow the roads assigned to you. I tried to break those patterns and quickly learned that the outcome will lead even to the worst events than I have been promised.
    Does it mean that our lives are programmed and cannot be changed? Yes, I know that they are programmed. Yes, I know that they can be changed but not the general path. I know that you better change nothing of what was assign to you. Just fight through and be a winner.
    I am 52. I knew what is going to happen in my life since 27. All the events that's been shown to me actually occurred. Now I am at the point where I do not know what is going to happen and how I am going to die. It feels like it is time to make my own decisions and build my own life. And it scares a living piss out of me because deep inside I know that the future, probably, is already there, written in the book of lives. AND IT'S NOT A PRETTY ONE.
    I am so so scared.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many people familiar with the effect as deja vu.
    Few people have this knowledge as a prediction.
    Edgar Cayce had this ability too. But I knew only about my life when he could tap into any event on the planet.
    http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce02.html
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's scary, when you realize that what you do or don't do, the decisions you make, can change your whole life. But you're smart, and you're strong, and I really think you can build your own life.

3. 1victor

Thank you WildCherry. I keep fighting for my family but when I think, I am about to succeed it feel like I am making a mistake going back to that people. It's so confusing when you love your family with all your heart but scared of them at the same time. I wish I knew answers. That's why I wrote that post above. I always knew what is going to happen next. Not anymore.

4. WildCherry

It's okay to not know the answers. What makes you stop and think that you might be making a mistake (and if you don't want to say, that's okay too)! If something is holding you back, or scaring you, you need to take time to really think about it, to make sure you're doing what's best for YOU.

5. 1victor

I will PM you.

6. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Really interesting

That's really amazing my friend, Cayce was a legend. I believe in you, I wish you a wonderful year and all the success in the world...

Some fine day :wink:

7. DrivEthermissIon

No need to be scared, if we are in a flawless system, all major suffering is temporary and for special reasons. :) :hugtackles: :hug:

Feel free to pm me.

All the best.

8. 1victor

Thank you my friends.
    Could it be that the system is not flawless?
    1200 children dies every day from starvation around the world, why?
    Wars, artificial diseases, nature calamities the list is going on. Some people born with horrible diseases. They suffer mentally or physically till they die. They know that there is no escape. What do they gain from suffering if we all go to the same place? Some people start talking about reincarnation and the sins in previous lives we have to fix in present lives. I do not see any facts just beautiful stories.

9. WildCherry

I think our system is flawed in many ways. Facts are hard to find no matter what we do, so we just have to do the best we can ... what we feel is right for us.

10. 1victor

As always, you are right.
    We should not look for the reasons why all this sh*t happening to us. We should look for a bigger shovel to dig ourselves out of the mess we are in as fast as we can.
    :IrishDoll:

11. WildCherry

:) I know you weren't meaning to be funny, but I just got this menatl picture of all the members of SF with enormous shovels...!

You're right though. It's not always worth questioning why things happen, because we can't change the past. But we can make better futures for ourselves. And in some ways we can learn things from the past to maybe help us through the future.

12. 1victor

Oh, yes! The lesson must be learned, that's a given.

13. DrivEthermissIon

Suffering does not make the system flawed, as long as the suffering is temporary and for good reason, just because mortals do not understand the reason, does not mean the system behind it is flawed. A lack of powerful and integrous meaning for the suffering, and a lack of similar meaning behind all of this would make the system flawed.

Of course if people wish to believe one way or another (whether the system we are in is flawed or not/whether significant meaning lies behind this reality) it is up to them, and as the argument has no absolute evidence as none of us are omniscient or omnipotent, the discussion can really have no proper conclusion, but we can dream and philosophise :) .

Also, we could be disagreeing about the meaning of the phrase 'the system we are in is flawed'. When I say flaws I mean a lack of perfect meaning and direction acting behind all of our environments whether in dreams, in real life or in any strange land. When you say flawed, perhaps you mean that people suffer terribly and that's not fair at all. If that's what you mean then I agree, as long as it does not conflict with my definition for the phrase. Otherwise I don't.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
  14. DrivEthermissIon

No offence intended guys, love you both :hug: :IrishDoll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.