You don't believe in God?are u atheist??

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by muslim, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muslim

muslim Well-Known Member

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I have actually come across a situation where someone did not believe in God, yet was a Christian. It's called the Sea of Faith and is based on living your life by Christian morals.

I can't watch the videos because I have no sound on my laptop. So this is a pretty pointless post, but yeh, I just wanted to point out the top point.

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I am an athiest and i intend to stay that way :smile:

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Muslim.

This isn't the place to convert people, which is all I can see that you're doing.

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:agreed:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Muslim,

This is a peer to peer crisis/support forum, I have never seen you reply to support a member nor have I seen you post about your problems, it seems here are here for nothing but recruiting people, and this forum is not about that.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2007
  6. Atheists are just as bad as Christians. If not worse.

Muslim is free to post whatever he wants. To him his faith is important, to me religion is delusion. But if he's nice, and wants to share it, I'll listen with an open-mind.

7. When I tried to open my heart to "God" (christianity) I cried & cried & cried.... all the time. It was empty(my heart).

"I don't believe in God. I don't see how anyone could." Dawn of the Dead

8. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

Please elaborate why you think that a persons personal beliefs makes them worse than otheres? I truly want to know how you can think badly of someone soley on their own beliefs which do not effect or harm you in any way.

9. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Interesting use of "mathematics" there...

10. cant everyone just believe what they want to believe? why does it have to be so wrong for everyone to think and feel differently? i dont mind whether someone is a christian, muslim, jew, atheist, agnostic, buddhist, any religion, its personal choice and its not about trying to convert people .

11. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

you're not better than me:tongue:

I dont mind muslims posts, but it aint my forum

12. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

If it's clearly titled as a religious thread and is posted in the right sub forum then I don't think according to SF rules there is much problem with it.

Clearly marked and correctly placed, no worries.

13. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Seconded. There isnt anything short of temporary insanity that would make me change my mind on whichever God is popular right now.

14. lebigmac

lebigmac Well-Known Member

I think Freud put it best: "Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis. " I totally agree.

15. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I'm Agnostic.. I don't care either way.

16. muslim

muslim Well-Known Member

sorry for dont replying coz there is problem with my connection

i am saying my opinion in atheists
    there r a lot of atheists in that forum all that they say they want to proof god exsistance

i am sure of god exsistance and i want to help them
    consider it converting or non converting.
    i am not breacking SF rules
    it is an open place for discussion
    look at my previous posts
    if i say ALLAH says ....
    they quick reply there isnt ALLAH

so my reply there is ALLAH and exists

and we have to worship

be open minded my dear

we are all friends:):):):):):):)

17. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I lost my faith some time ago, it'll probably come back, then go away again. I'm not expecting any permanent ideology, since I have the tendency to lean towards the unstable type of mentality.

18. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Of course, Freud WAS a major cokehead :)

19. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

20. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

Yea, what did he ever accomplish anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.