You Don't Care About My Pain

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mooch74, Aug 3, 2013.

1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

As long as I'm alone, screwed and miserable everyone in this world, from God on down is tickled pink.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You really should talk to a counselor or therapist about paranoia and self loathing mooch. It would likely do much more for you than these repeated posts of telling everybody else what they think of you and how poorly they treat you. If you want to feel better then try to take a small step in a direction to get help and to feel better.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

ONLY YOU can make a change happen ok so reach out to your doctor and get the support you need and deserve to start feeling better about yourself

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Mooch, I cannot speak for others and certainly not for God, but I am not "tickled pink" I'm concerned for you that you feel so badly. I agree with NYJmp and Total Eclipse that talking to a professional could help you get beyond the hurt to a place where you feel valued by yourself and by others.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You don't have to be alone though. There are several of us who have reached out to you, that want to help you feel less alone. But that's a decision only you can make; we can't force you to reach out to us. I really hope you'll consider it though. I won't speak for others, but I can say that I'm not happy you're alone, and I'd be willing to help in any way I can.