You don't care

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Professor_Spiff, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor_Spiff

Professor_Spiff Active Member

You don't care and you have proven it to me time and time again. Everyone in chat hates me...people are even spreading false things about me, they call me bad words :( the last place I ever felt comfortable just became uncomfortable. I'm beginning to hate being here. I'm sorry to all for what I did. My departure will be soon...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You can report who is calling you bad names in Letters to the Management and we will do what we can. I don't hate you. I think you are a nice person. The people taking about you behind your back are probably doing that because of their own insecurities. Please don't leave. There's so many caring, kind hearted people here. They far outweigh the people talking behind your back. :hug:

3. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

Please ballandbiscuit don't think that. Chats are sometimes tricky with immature and stupid people there,but if that happens just log out and go into forum where you will always find compassion.We do care,there are many good people here,don't throw that away.
    Don't let the few who treat you badly win.

4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Chat rooms are indeed an oddity within the internet community. Where one day, they can feel welcome, another, everyone pushes against you, but you should try not to let it get to you, especially after a difficult day of being you. Just like the Real World, where people find outlets to unwind (damned word took me 8 tries to spell properly -,-) through reading books, playing video games to sports or watching telly, a lot of people find surfing the internet (although I am not sure how the term came to be, when there is no sign of a surfboard anywhere I look at people). Because the internet sometimes blurs our perception of the Real World, being what is true outside the window as opposed to a computer monitor, it is no surprise that a lot of people find this 'disconnection' from the World as a means of venting some of their pent-up annoyance (like one would at a particularly difficult boss in a video game) and unleash it on people on a website forum or chat room whose only real connection to a living breathing person is a digital/pixel (whatever the computer word for it is these days) to represent the individual speakers.
    By far the easiest way I have found to avoid getting in the firing line of some rebukes, warranted or not, is simply to hit that little red 'X' in my browser window and either navigate to another website which I highly enjoy or switch off the computer and not give a second thought to what is being said. Just removing yourself from any given situation, be you intentionally targeted or not, does more to relieve your stress and tension than sitting back and letting it/other people, bother you. That is perhaps the one and only thing I actually love about computers, the little glowing blue/green button which allows me to turn the computer (and thus all of my annoyances) off. I admit, knowing I can do that and thus, effectively banishing everything I do not want to contend with at the moment, that it lets me feel a little like judge jury and executioner to all the bad little girls and boys I do not want to have a bar with. :bubbles:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Many people care about you hun now you need to care about you too hun Report what was said in chat and that person or persons will not be able to harm others then ok Hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.