you dont deserve this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, Aug 21, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

You deserve better. I am so stupid sometimes. My lifes a mess, don know uf i can do it anymore. why can't i just be ok for once. SF you dont need me here

2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Kylie,
    What is wrong sweetheart? I am so sorry that your feeling this way. You are in no way stupid. Yes, we do to need you here. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

3. LittleSparkles13

I'm a bad person, and i'll never be wanted by anyone. I screw things up all the time. I deserve no friends, and no boyfriend. I am such a waste of space.

4. Darkness N Light

Kylie,
    You are not a waste of space. Nor do you screw things up. Yes, you deserve friends and a boyfriend. How are you a bad person? Why wont you be wanted by anyone? I think that you are a great person and that you are wanted by people. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,

5. LittleSparkles13

I'm a bad person because:
    1. I lash out at people
    2. i push people away
    3. i have a rubbish personality.

And i wont be wanted by people because of those things. I have a boyfriend, but he probably deserves better than plain old me.

6. Darkness N Light

Kylie,
    We all lash out at people when we are hurting. Some people do it more than others. It is human nature to do that. I do not think that you have a rubbish personality. I think you push people away because you are affraid to be hurt. I have done that a lot myself. If you have a boyfriend then he does deserve you. I don't think he would be with you if he thought that he deserved better than you sweetheart. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,

7. Kylie, I hope for the best for you. Thank you for being my friend. :hug: