1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You dont have to reply

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by abandof, Oct 22, 2007.

1. abandof

abandof Well-Known Member

I fucked up again..... literally about 5 mins ago i fucking attempted and i cant fucking do it properly!!!!!!!!FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK( I wont post any methods dont worry) and i just got fuckign banned from chat room for saying i attempted and they were pretty much the onyl peoiple i coukld talk to im just so ...........................Im FUCKING STUPID WHY THE FUCK DID I HAVE TO SAY THAT >......WHY!?!?! .....................Thi9s must sound fucking stupid anyway ... i just cant take any fucking pain at all or i woukdnt have to type this shit and it would all be fucking OVER.... I just want it all to be OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I should've put this in room to vent sorry .............

Edit 2: if anyone could talk to me right now that would be really appreicated ........... but im just as fucking annoyed at the fact i can only say all this now that im fucking drunk... i want to talk to someone i do but i fucking cant!!!!!! please someone help me

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2007
  2. Jenny:[

Jenny:[ Active Member

You can talk to meeee!:biggrin:

3. abandof

abandof Well-Known Member

thanks i just dont know why i am so fucking stupid ................. why did i have to get banned from the one place i could talk to people ................ now i literally have nothing

4. Jenny:[

Jenny:[ Active Member

Sometimes people do things because they expect different outcomes.:unsure:
    Everything happens for a reason, though.
    You will be okay.
    Just need some new people to talk to.
    :eek:ops2:

5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you are at such a low ebb abandof, if you still need someone to talk to just pm me.
    We could talk on yahoo or msn if you like.