You dont have to reply

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by abandof, Oct 22, 2007.

1. abandof

abandof Well-Known Member

I fucked up again..... literally about 5 mins ago i fucking attempted and i cant fucking do it properly!!!!!!!!FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK( I wont post any methods dont worry) and i just got fuckign banned from chat room for saying i attempted and they were pretty much the onyl peoiple i coukld talk to im just so ...........................Im FUCKING STUPID WHY THE FUCK DID I HAVE TO SAY THAT >......WHY!?!?! .....................Thi9s must sound fucking stupid anyway ... i just cant take any fucking pain at all or i woukdnt have to type this shit and it would all be fucking OVER.... I just want it all to be OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I should've put this in room to vent sorry .............

Edit 2: if anyone could talk to me right now that would be really appreicated ........... but im just as fucking annoyed at the fact i can only say all this now that im fucking drunk... i want to talk to someone i do but i fucking cant!!!!!! please someone help me

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2007
  2. Jenny:[

Jenny:[ Active Member

You can talk to meeee!:biggrin:

3. abandof

abandof Well-Known Member

thanks i just dont know why i am so fucking stupid ................. why did i have to get banned from the one place i could talk to people ................ now i literally have nothing

4. Jenny:[

Jenny:[ Active Member

Sometimes people do things because they expect different outcomes.:unsure:
    Everything happens for a reason, though.
    You will be okay.
    Just need some new people to talk to.
    :eek:ops2:

5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you are at such a low ebb abandof, if you still need someone to talk to just pm me.
    We could talk on yahoo or msn if you like.