You ever feel like this?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Anyone ever felt like they KNOW that your gonna do something serious weeks before you do it?

Exactly how i feel right now. I know that next week or sometime during the week after i will do something serious. Either me ending up in a very bad way and no one knowing or me in hospital. I know its gonna happen.

I know whats gonna happen with college, once thats happened its gonna be the lowest of the low for me. Then i know i WILL do something.

I dont even know why im writing this, i couldnt talk about it earlier. I liturally couldnt get the words out to the person i was talking to.

The strange thing is im calm about it now, deep down i know its gonna happen. Stangely im at peace with that. I doubt it will kill me, maybe serious enough for hospital. I just feel i have to harm myself some way because i feel i derserve it.

Urgh i dunno anymore.
  2. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i think that i can see what your saying.What occurs to me now is something that i think youll find very hard to do but i'll run it past you anyway.If you have a sense that events along those lines may happen soon is there anything you can do to try and minimise the chances of this or try to interupt the process of getting to this point?Is there anyone you could talk to and tell them you fear your reaching this point and whats going on?Just some suggestions.Might be c**p and believe me i know its hard [ i oftn failed at it and looking at me i shouldnt be giving anyone advice] but just wanted to run it past you and see what you thought?Hugs.Please look after yourself as best you can.

Take care
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

most probably not, gonna happen sooner or later, why not make it sooner.

cant really talk about it with anyone. Could talk to my teacher but she threatened to tell my mum about my self harming after i showed her my arm when she asked to see it. No point tell anyone about it really.
  4. Atiri

Atiri Active Member

If you want to talk PM me. I don't know you so I can't judge
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hmmm... well I personally have never had that feeling about me doing something intentionally.

But what you can do is try to realize what you are doing before you do it. Or find something different to do that is not as bad. I don't know, but all you can do is wait and see what happens.

Try not to act on impulse, come here to talk or talk somewhere else. If you want you can PM me and tell me what is going on. Maybe I can help, I have been helping a lot of my college friends lately, with college.

I don't know, if you feel the need to punish yourself do it constructively. So as to benefit you in some way. Like run at a fast pace for 20 min. Or not do that something you want to do :tongue: . But also be sure to reward yourself for success. Even small success, or just for the hell of it :laugh: . I don't know but if you feel you will do something rash just slow down your thoughts control your impulses and think everything you do through and that will prevent rash feelings... or it has for me.