you ever feel like your being watched

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wants2die, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wants2die

wants2die Well-Known Member

do you ever have the feeling someone is watching you, not just anyone but everyone. I alwasy feel this way and I don't know why but everytime I do something stupid I feel as if the world is watching me, judgeing me. maybe that's why I want2die

2. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Maybe you have social anxiety, or something else, Why not go and have a mental assesment, so that you know whats wrong for sure.

3. mackya99

mackya99 Member

i feel the same way you do. it's very diffucult to go through social gatherings with such a sense of always being worried

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Me too. So I try to keep myself from those piercing eyes and isolate myself. Which is great for me but Hell for my kids. They miss out on so much because i can't go anywhere. Someone is always watching me. I even tell myself "what makes me more noticeable than anybody else?" But it doesn't help, it just feels like everyone is looking at me and thinking oh she looks so screwed up!

5. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

I always feel like that, but I've kind of learned not to care. That's one thing down, now I have to try and solve the other 6,000 :sad:

6. aqaq22

aqaq22 Well-Known Member

I'm just the opposite. I feel no one is watching, which in turn, means, I'm not worth watching. (ie, I'm left out)

I wish people were watching...

The only time I feel they're watching me is after I've spoken, which is always, an awkward moment.

Then, it becomes obvious to me that they're trying NOT to "watch".

7. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

Yeah if I've been hurt badly or vulnerable or scared I feel like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.