you ever wonder...?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by m20, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m20

m20 New Member

You ever drive down the freeway, after a 10-hour shift at your shitty job making somebody else rich, with a half bottle of booze in your lap and your vision blurred, cruising along at 75-80mph and thinking how easy it would be to let go of the steering wheel and let your $800 import pile slam into the freeway divider and wondering how many people would actually show up to your funeral?

Sometimes I do... That's an understatement... I wonder that way too often.

Hello everyone, I'm m20 and I don't really give a fuck sometimes.
  2. johnnnn

johnnnn Member

ya i do. when im on breaks at work i just wanna jump head first to the 1st floor below me. THAT EASY you think, but on the off chance Im forced to living with brain damage for the rest of my life would just beyond hell. Plus I dont want the poor people to clean up my fucking splattered brains, or traumatize some little kid who has to see it. I want to die, not them.
  3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Ha ha well sometimes. I figure people would feel guilty since they knew me. But if I were to do it in a new town my mom and sisters would show... maybe my dad if it serves his penis right... and my 2 anime pals. Other than that.. no one.

While I have never had that exact experience I know what you mean. My experiences involve me doing other stuff.. mostly taking others with me.
  4. malek

malek Well-Known Member

who would show at my funerals ...

a whole lot of people i never want to see in the first place
    a bunch of hypocrits that think they know me
    my wife
    my kids
    and every other asshole in the middle.

did i mention i hate people. i dont want a funeral just kill me and either burn me or dump me somewhere i dont care.

edit: oh and i've been trying for about a year to figur out a way to get on the roof of my 25fl office building . i'd like to die like that ... one last flight before darkness ... one true taste of freedom before the loving darkness takes me.
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Exactly burn me and piss on my ashes that is the best I desreve
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.