You fucking asshole

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Who the fuck do you think you are. I really really wanna just wrap a fucking bottle around your head and keep going til you are no longer fucking breathing. Look at what i did to your fucking bumchum to know what im fucking capable of. Its great how after everything you did you get out of jail get your dirty dirty face all over facebook and have the god damn audacity to try and add me as a friend. You ****, the only thing i want is to watch you die. You fucked up my life and i refuse to let you ever enter my head again. Give me an excuse just one excuse xxxx and i will gladly do 15 years with a smile all over my face every single day safe in the knowledge you cant ever get to any kids again. Foe once im glad i live in london

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
  2. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey Wayne,

I can here your ANGER and all your frustration with in you. I am glad yoou are able to let it out here. It seems like this person is a enemy as you dislike him so much. What does he do to trigger your anger mood?
    Take Care x
    :hug: x

3. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm glad ur in London too dont really fancy visitin you inside for the next 15 yrs :S

4. Kaos General

Thats not something im going into on here, ever. He breathes and lives thats enough

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I can guess what he did, and I don't know where he is, but I hope you're far away from him. He deserves to pay in ways I won't even go into, but you don't need to be spending 15 years locked up for any reason. You've got WAY too much going for you.

6. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

wow. is this by any chance your father your talking about?

7. Kaos General

Someone close this thread. Im not having my threads censored just because they have took it upon themselves to have a hard on for me. One admin replies and obviously thinks what i have said is within the rules yet one censors the post. I wasnt talking about anyone on here so not really sure why im censored but whatever i say is obviously wrong so just delete it and i shall keep my tnhoughts to myself

8. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Wayne :hug:

You don't have to keep your emotions to your self. PM the ADMIN asking why she edited it. Shee probaberbly does have a reasonable answer. I do hope you keep posting forr now :hug:'s x

9. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I feel your pain on this one. I don't know whether it helps or not to know that. :hug: