You GET what you WANT!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by resistance, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Fuck it, I give up. I can't take the shit off him anymore. The constant guilt tripping. Constant text messages. Constant this, constant that. He won't move on and he is making sure he drags me down with him. He texted me just 5 minutes ago asking me why I have done this to him and it has pushed me over the edge. I accidentally deleted that message because I have no space left. He has NO IDEA what he has done to me these past few months!! HE DOESNT CARE because he fucking hates me! He enjoys threatening me and I'm not going to be a part of his games anymore. If he kills himself I will never forgive myself, so I may as well get it over and done with now. I so want to hurt myself right now. Sooo badly. :(

I'm sorry to anyone I have hurt.

2. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Don't do anything, hun.

We're all here for you, y'know that, and we'll always try our best to help you through everything and anything. If needs be, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help you. Anyway, don't let him get to you. If he's doing all this to hurt you, then he really isn't worth the bother. Just smile, hun, and pull on through. We love you.

:hug:

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I'm not worth it.

4. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

You are worth it....very much so. I wish I were in a better place to be of more help to you. But if he is hurting you and emotionally draining you need to leave him be. Toxic relationships are just no good at all. If you want to talk I'll be around.

5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

you Are Worth It And Every Bit Of Good That Goes Along With It. Hang In There We're Here For U. Take Care

by the way go tell him to fuck himself. he just might enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2007
  6. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

Please don't give up, I'm here for you and I always will be, so is SF and everyone else. Your ex-boyfriend is in the wrong here and always has been, he shouldn't be torturing you like this and I'm going to help you through it as much as I can, we'll get through this together and I'm always going to be there for you.

Your ex-boyfriend is just continously playing vicious, blackmailing and manipulative games, don't participate in them and he'll slowly lose interest.

I love you and I wish I was still there rather than being at home - Try and hang on in there till Friday.

Callum. :hug:

7. :hug: to Resistance and Nuri. I hope everything works out well for both of you and for you both to have peace together forever.

8. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Still feeling like crap but I'm still here, I couldn't hurt people. Thanks all :hug:

9. winston

winston Well-Known Member

Pm me, I can help you if you gimme a chance:smile:

Also, you are worth it

10. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Now you're being silly, hehe.

:biggrin:

You're worth at least ten of me, I can tell you that. We need you here, hun, so please never, ever leave us. You're a great help to everyone here including me. Don't do anything silly, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.