• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

You guys! I'm going to be a mum!

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty, full of kittens & colours •✮•
Its almost mid-July for my baby kitty to come. I've just cleared up some space in my room for the kitty, also been looking at stuffs for the baby kitty too! So much stuffs to prepare for my baby, been looking at names and such too! I'm counting down till mid august. Yay!

Nick

☆☆Still Ducking Fantastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Kitties are great! Just remember that if you buy them a kitty bed they are unlikely to use it as a bed! They like to use everything else as the bed, except the thing you bought as the bed lol. They love little toys. Don't bother with the expensive ones, they prefer the cheap ones anyway.

HappyKitty

Kitties are great! Just remember that if you buy them a kitty bed they are unlikely to use it as a bed! They like to use everything else as the bed, except the thing you bought as the bed lol. They love little toys. Don't bother with the expensive ones, they prefer the cheap ones anyway.
Yeah ^^ Kitty looking for something like this.

6E18F57F-8CA0-4239-BBC1-D056A62D0EA2.jpeg

Sunspots

Pffffeckn amazin
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you ❤️
Ragdoll kittens are just the cutest. Are you getting boys or girls?

Yeah ^^ Kitty looking for something like this.

View attachment 35000
We got one of these for our kitten. She really loved it. She's a bit big for it now but she has her food bowl at the top to keep it out of the greedy dogs way :)

HappyKitty

That's very nice, but probably pretty expensive. I bought my old cat some cat furniture that wasn't nearly as big as this one and it was still like 100-150 from what I recall. Also, she didn't even really use it lol.
My aunty and mum is looking for cheaper ones ^^ They don't mind second hand too ~

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00