You hate me. Yet i still dont hate you.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by darkplace, Feb 11, 2009.

1. darkplace

darkplace Well-Known Member

Dear Sarah,
    Why do you hate me? What the hell did i ever do you when we where kids growing up that was so bad? I moved out, i move back in and you constantly swear, yell say horrible things about me all the time. I have never said anything back to you. Even that time when you looked me in the face and said 'No one wants you here why dont you just go away' I feel the same. I want to leave home again i just cant because i have no perminant job atm and i hate you as much as you hate me. I know that we will never be sisters again. I dont care now. You have killed any nice feelings i once had for you.
    The difference is. If you where in need id help you. I know that you wouldn't help me. Ive tried to be nice. Not say anything. Yet all you have done since i moved back is constantly hurt me with words and gestures. I hear you yelling at mum and dad about me. 'Why doesnt she leave, she doesnt belong here.' I wont mention all the names youve called me. Im sorry for whatever made you pissed at me that has mushroomed into this hate you have for me. Im sorry that we are not 'sisters' anymore. I wish i could hang out with you, confide in you, spend time with you. But that can never be.
    I wish you happyness, prosperity. And the sense to be friends with me once more. One day.
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I don't know if it's ok for me to reply but i wanted to let you know that I read your post and I'm sorry for what's happened between you and Sarah. It sounds incredibly painful and i'm sorry for the loss of the relationship between you and your sister. Did it help to write the letter? Is this something you'd feel able to show Sarah?

Jenny x
  3. darkplace

darkplace Well-Known Member

It did feel ok to write it. But i know she will never read it. I dont think i would ever show her. But if i did end up going, id write a note for her much like that one. Even though she hates me, i would miss her.