You have 10 minutes before the earth EXPLODES!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by KittyGirl, Sep 4, 2010.

?

(see OP) What will you do?

1. Go on a rampage down the street!

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. ..uhh... I'd have sex! Doesn't matter who with!

11 vote(s)
    22.9%
  3. Smoke. Relax. Watch some TV. (assuming the TV is working...)

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. Phone up my loved ones.

6 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. other

19 vote(s)
    39.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

situation:
    HURRY! There's only 10 minutes until the Earth and everything you ever knew DISAPPEARS INTO OBLIVION! What will you spend your last 10 minutes doing?
    please note that this is an imaginary situation and by no means real or possible at all. i.e. don't freak out. -__-

rules:
    You are either at home, at a friend's house or at work. You may use whatever tools/go wherever is available/near to you -- no magically flying across the world to do something-- no teleportation-- no fun stuff, basically. XD keep it real-"ish".

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Um... Is there anyone who's not going to respond with sex? Except maybe people who take more than 10 minutes to finish, who'd be SUPREMELY frustrated.

...actually that's me, with the frustration there. But hell, I'd go with sex with Elizabeth because she'd at least enjoy it.

I'd guess her response would be a super-speedy orgy.

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

lol-- ohh, man... I can just picture the street-orgies happening during the last 10 minutes of the world. @__@
    XD gross!

I chose to phone a family member.
    I haven't had sex in so long that I could do without it, honestly.
    ...although I might change my mind if said situation were to actually be happening.

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I would quickly try and finish up whichever videogame I had been playing most recently! I'm not going to let myself be halfway through a game when the world blows up! thats just wrong!

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I would be on here saying goodbye to my friends on SF...

6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

well if i were at work i would put something on air (as i work at a TV station) that wasn't suppose to be on air or something. If i were anywhere else i guess sex would be a good choice. Only snag is i dont have a partener so it would have to be alone sex ;)

7. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

Went with 'other', I'd give my cat her favorite food to eat then finish off a bottle of tequilla thats taken me 3 years to drink, I don't drink anymore cause of my meds, but hey, if the worlds gonna end why not. Wonder if its even possible to drink over 3/4's of a bottle in 10 minutes.. would be fun to try.

8. Ihatemyselfalot

Ihatemyselfalot Banned Member

Sit on a hill with a spliff and watch the mushroom cloud.

9. shades

shades Staff Alumni

This is a great answer...so I would quickly do the same...like in 30 seconds...then it would have to be sex and some "legal medicinal marijuana" (doesn't matter which order-though with the pot first, it might be kind of interesting LOL)

Let's hope this never happens...to anyone!

10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I would go on SF and do alot of spamming. 10 minutes is not enough for someone with my kind of stamina to have sex... :D

11. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

I would reflect upon everything I've done with my life, which would take 1 minute. Then I would waste 8 minutes trying to work out what I should do, in the last minute I'd finally realise what this was and then I'd die.

12. LogDork

LogDork Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Dont think I'd do anything, I think I'd be ok with it.

13. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Id be off having sex and doing a lot of drugs at the same time!!! Last multi task that id have to do so it would have to be done!!!

14. 000000

000000 Well-Known Member

There is somebody special that I would have to say goodbye to properly on the telephone. It's the worst thing I could ever imagine happening and would probably spend the entire ten minutes crying terribly. :(

15. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

I would go on my killing spree releasing the urge, and start with my family.

16. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I will go punch my ex boss and some of the employees...then go kiss the first hot girl i see and maybe do the motor boat... :D And then go shoplift a nice Armani suit and a Cartier watch and some new boxers. Nothing more shameful than going out with holes in your boxer.
    What?? If i'm going to die then i'll do it with style.
    With the few minutes remaining, i will just watch Seinfeld while stuffing my ass off with white Godiva truffles chocolate.
    Of coarse i will blast this song to the max! DA DA DA DA - DADADADAPOO IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
  17. boo

boo Well-Known Member

rotfl !

18. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

go run around on the streets and act freakish lol xD

19. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I would try to smoke an ounce of my home grown(legal of course). In ten minutes that might prove interesting.

20. LogDork

LogDork Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hope you had a good garden this year ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.