You know, at the end of the day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

No one gives a fuck. Because when you care about someone, and extend yourself to them, they don't care back. They take off basically telling you "fuck you" to someone who cares. It's like they don't even care. It's not like it's the first time I gave about someone who has no intentions of giving a fuck about me. I'm tired. I just don't get it and the only way this makes any sense to me, is that all people fucking hate me at the end of the day. And that's all.

I'm fucking done. I have had a person blow up my emotions for them in my face for the last time and I'm tired. That's why I stopped caring about things and people in the beginning because all that happens in the end is you get hurt. I'm just starting to hate things again, hate everything, everyone.. there's been no benefit in either of them.

At the end of the day, it's everyone for themselves and life is just not for everyone.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry this has happened to you.....don't give up though.....:hug:

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Cannot say I do not agree with you. Maybe instead of giving up you can just take from the next one. Be selfish make that person earn your feelings. I don't know.

4. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Maybe the key is to extend ourselves to others WITHOUT expecting anything back. If we are only giving or helping others because we want or expect something in return, it really doesn't mean much anyway.

But if we do it not wanting anything in return, then we can't be hurt if they don't give anything back. And sometimes, people do give something back. A great deal if we just keep giving. And even if they didn't, it still fulfills something inside of us.

5. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

Agreed... i tend to be like Prinn too, always expecting something back, or making my emotions dependant on someone elses actions/thoughts/sayings etc...

No expectations... No disappointments...

6. tykata

tykata Member

I've been thinking the same as the OP, it's been an unfortunate side-effect of depression, my thinking is to try and reach out one last time to the people I lost and I may find one who genuinly cares. Though i'm cynical about the outcome

7. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

I also agree with carekitty (how can you not take advice from a name like carekitty, she cares and is a kitten..;o))

PB...just to let you know it happens to me all the time. I usually will give enough roap for ppl to hang themselves and they usually do. I have a 100% trust level when I meet someone...always!! its up to the person whether or not that goes up or down! Also if we give in and not care arent we just joining in the ranks of others not caring allowing it to grow more and hurting someone else that feels just like you?? Be different is what I say.

plus you cant always pick or choose who you care about. But you know, there comes a day in their life when they will reflect back and say crap...i should of stuck with Prinnctopher's Belt and im an idiot for not doing it! and their own shame of the situation that solidifies their silence, hence you never hear back from them.

i dont hate you, i may not know you but I dont hate you.

8. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I think it's so fucking deceitful to exploit someone's else regard for them just to make themselves feel better. And YES, when I care about someone's problems and trying to help them, no, I don't expect to be told 'fuck you' as a thoughtful gesture. It's spiteful. They know exactly the effect they're having on others. But I won't be worried about anyone else anymore under any circumstances.

9. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Belt,
    please don't let the ignorance of a few people steal your joy. don't give up on the rest of us. don't stop helping other people and caring for them just because of a few unthankful people who took advantage of your kindness. There are great people out there and you will meet them. what goes around definitely comes around. every action has an opposite and equal reaction. All the care and help you give to people will be given back to you, especially by other people that you will meet later in life and not the ones you helped. This is a Spiritual Law like gravity is a physical one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.