You know that your life has hit rock bottom when...?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by boo, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You know that your life has hit rock bottom when...?

- You're poor, unemployed, an addict, and have no friends.

- When your girlfriend leave you for someone better because you weren't good enough.

What are you definition of hitting Rock Bottom? :sad:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
  2. rvsaraiva

rvsaraiva Member

.... i can´t hold a job due to anxiety, have no money, no friends and no future to hope for. I just thank god i don´t have any children. What a mess of a father i would be.

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Jeeze, she left you for someone else? Lucky you. How about her leaving you because you're worse than being alone?

4. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

When you start to read Boo's postings <-----------:irony:---------------

serious,
    finding meself here reading my first posting on this board
    may have given me the clue.
    it can only get better from here right ?

5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

When you have actual conversations with yourself because there is nobody else to talk to.

When you are contemplating how easy it would be to become a hooker because you can't find a job.

When you only have six numbers in your phone book and they are all people you're related to.

When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you do is shower, have breakfast and then get straight back into bed. Then you have lunch and get back into bed, and then you have dinner and before you know you're back in bed falling asleep again and it's a new day.

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I'm in bed right now, after eating breakfast. :irony:

7. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

LOL! Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't just take a bowl, some milk and the cereal into my room ready for morning. :dry:

8. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

That's pretty rough. People can be cruel.

You know you've hit rock bottom hen you get your online life handed to you by a little girl with nothing better to do than to bring people down.

9. lightbeam

I ate chicken salad for breakfast.

10. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

If I'm still able to come into this forum by the weekend. That would suck rock bottom so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yeah that too.

12. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Get a cat. Then you only talk to yourself when you're out of the house, so you only feel truly psychotic some of the time.

I considered hooking too. I think going onto disability was a much better choice. Stupid wrecked back...

13. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Someone's asking for some spanking :mad:

14. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

when you know the exact number of pills that are in all the bottles that you shouldn't have kept around

15. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

i wouldnt know really.

i dont mean to dismiss the posts above but a lot of things dont really seem like hitting rock bottom to me.

16. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

When I'm 28 years old, still living with parents and no job prospects.

17. lightbeam

When you are 32, are trying to get on disability, and living with your parents, after a horrible divorce.

18. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

When you're me.

19. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I'd say it's more like when you're living on the streets, have no family, no access to a phone or internet, go hungry every day, have a drug addiction, mental disorder, maybe even cancer, and people spit on you instead of giving you their spare change. That's rock bottom.

20. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

Actually you know you've hit rock bottom, when you can post a post like this in the Forum and watch it never get approved, even if it is on topic and a serious post.

Thanks guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.