You know the cause...but cannot do nothing about it..what to do?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by HomerSimpson, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

What in the world do you do when you basically know what is causing your depression, and there is nothing in the world you can do about it. I know the environment I am living in is causing nearly all of my depression. Recently I have been doing very good, staying positive, but here I am today a grown man nearly crying his eyes out feeling like there is absolutely no end insight for all this misery.

It is like I am being constantly told in my head that this is it...this is what my destiny is. To try and overcome, but never will.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Perhaps with some support y ou can move out of that environment your in to a better environment hun Perhaps medication can help for awhile until you stabilize a bit Reach out okay get some help you deserve hugs
  3. Chris516

Chris516 Member

I have had that feeling my whole life. I have had physical health problems my whole life, and have been judged negatively for them. I have even been judged negatively for not being tall enough. My marriage was a joke. My ex-wife never cared about 'in sickness, and in health', in our wedding vows. I found that out when she just stared at me like a zombie when I had a seizure.

I have accepted that I am going to die alone, and that no one on the face of the earth is going to have a vested interest in whether I live or die.
  4. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

When I was severly depressed, all I could think about was how I was a nothing and that I was going to be dead soon enough. You need to see a doctor and get some help to make you feel better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.