You know those shots they give at the vet's office?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hannahjb, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hannahjb

hannahjb Active Member

You know how at the vet's office they will give shots to really sick animals to take them out of their torture and kill them humanely? Gosh, the other day I realized that I really wanted a shot like that... I just can't take this anymore, I really don't see the point.

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I think it would possibly just make you really sick, why would you want to do that?

3. hannahjb

hannahjb Active Member

But they could probably alter the formula for humans so it could kill humans like it kills pets and then I could die. I can't do this anymore...

4. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

5. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

whats driven you to this point? Yes believe me I know how hard it is the temptation is there, sometimes it is always there lurking in the background and I know for me those times when your alone there seems no other choice, but there is always other choices even if they hurt, in the long run they are so much better,

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I really don't think the vet will give you a lethal injection.

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I'm really sorry to hear you are feeling so low. But like Dave_N said, they wont give you the shot and I'm sure they wouldn't really consider making a human one. :hug:

Wanna tell us more about what got you to this point. We are all here to help you in anyway that we can. If you need to talk one on one my PM box is always there.

Hang in there and try to be strong even though its super freaking hard.

8. beachdawg

beachdawg Well-Known Member

Hi Hannah,

I hope you are feeling a little better. Maybe you could make another post and describe a little about what's going on with you. Sometimes just getting the emotions out of you through writing or posting on a forum can alleviate your sadness a bit. And, there are a lot of kind, caring people out here who struggle with the same issues and can perhaps shed some insight on what you're going through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.