You know what bugs me?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Epiphany, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

When people in the chat complain about certain people being a clique, and then do exactly what they are bitching about. You want to talk about being a clique, take a look at yourselves. We try to talk to you, and you all just run off to a different room. Go screw yourselves. I'm sick of your shit.
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

chats really gone down hill >.<
  4. Epiphany

It really has.
  5. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

Your amazing V!
  6. Epiphany

Also, it's sad that people are afraid to voice their opinions about this, because they're afraid of being ostracized. There are plenty of people who have agreed with me about this bullshit. Don't think that I'm alone in feeling like this, Clique.
  7. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

You know what really grinds my gears? I dunno actually, just wanted to use the phrase "grinds my gears"... it makes me giggle...
  8. Lazer_teeth

Lazer_teeth Well-Known Member

9. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Loves, you know my stance on this. I'm sorry you're feeling so angry about it all. I agree with how you feel.

I'm around if you need a rant. Feel free to PM me or MSN me.

10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:arms: Stepffffffffff. :mad:
  11. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

This thread is really ironic!!! Yesterday the room was set up and passworded because i had od'd and members were all trying to keep me awake and help me!! Today we were helping karren not avoiding anyone so i dont see why anyone is being slated for trying to help members live!! This thread alone is just spliting the sf members even more because you are slating a certain group of people that if you had actually botherd to pm any of us we would have said what we were doing but you havent you have just started slating us!!! This is what happens when you jump to conclusions and think you know everything! and another thing ranting on and victimising people who are already feeling extremley low really isnt being very supportive but then again you wouldnt know who was feeling down because you just went off on one ranting about the so called "clique! Way to go picking on vunerable members!!!
  12. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

im so tired of people usiing the "dont pick on me" excuse. no one is picking on you ffs. this is getting a bit stupid, and honestly, i dont know why everyone doesnt think so.

oh, they do? good.
  13. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

From what I've learned during my studies, cliques and niches are sort of a natural development anyway. All humans have this natural tendency to coalesce into smaller, exclusive groups. The most we can do is live and let live and perhaps try to reach an understanding (and honest admittance) of it all.
  14. alle_vite

that is just it tho now think later if you were sat in triggering with us we have had a number of members come in and call us names and slag us off and give us abuse so that is exactly what is happening
  15. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

one way or the next, it doesnt concern me. adults should not be able to be picked on. kids are picked on, adults deal.

in any case, this whole clique shit is getting stale. this is my point. i dont have not the least bit of problem with people segregating themselves for any reason, and im much more than okay with people doing so in order to help another. in the end, clumping people up into "cliques" is typically high school, and its as repulsive here as it is there. im certainly not saying youve done anything wrong here, im really not. in my limited contact with you, youve been nothing if not pleasant. this is a problem thats bigger that a single person.

the whole thing disgusts me, and the chat log will show that ive been mocking the use of the word "clique" all night. i dont know who started this stupid clique shit, but i hope that that person was 15 years old or less. otherwise, they should be ashamed of their childishness. seriously, can we just agree that this is becoming childish well beyond tollerable clearances?
  16. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Right heres another problem ... the fact that once again shit has been brought out of chat and plastered all over the forum yet again. It's in chat keep it that way. Y'all obviously have a problem with each other, right? So heres a suggestion either try work it out and get along or leave each other the hell alone coz frankly your bickering is not only pissing myself off but others too. I nor anyone else comes into chat to see people arguing left, right and centre. I fucking sick of this crap in chat and not only is it happening in chat is being brought on the fourum for all to see. Act your ages not your shoe size ffs.
  17. alle_vite

I came and posted to explain what happend yesterday night for all this to start not to argue with anyone because quite frankly it is rediculous. If anyone has a problem with it then blame me it is my fult for od'ing it is my fault the room got set up for me and it is my fault members were in there trying to save my life and keep me awake. So please stop blaming everyone else it is my fault and no one elses!! If i had of been asked for pasword i would have given it to people like i did with GG.
  18. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Regardless of what happened last night (i was there) this is still being brought on the forum unnecessarly. Theres no need for it and frankly it's pretty childish. If theres a problem then the mods will deal with it. As far as i'm aware it's been reported by a few people. So why not just leave it be because it's this kinda crap that is splitting the whole forum in half.
  19. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

right everyone has had their say and the thread is just becoming arguementative so I'm locking it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.