You know what? Fuck it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Deathly Strike, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Fuck life, and fuck you all.

All you do is throw bullshit at me and yet I take it. Not anymore though. I didn't want any of this to happen. I never meant to hurt her. I loved her, and still do. I don't want her to go but she's already gone. She left me, and already she's moving on. So am I, except I'm gonna go to a place where I deserve to fucking be - Hell. I hate this place so fucking much, and I hate myself. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I have <Mod Edit-methods> - so many choices, and I wanna do them all.

I wanna do them now, I want to die, and end EVERYONE'S pain.
  2. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Fine, fuck you all. One reply would have been nice, if not expected, but you're all too busy worrying about someone who actually matters to you. Well, that's fine, see if I give two fucks when I'm rotting in Hell.

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

im replying... im not sure what to say tho. guess nobody here appreciates being yelled at, and for what?
    i dont know what your situation is, im not judging you at all. im sorry you lost somone you love. i can sympathise but noone is worth ending your life over. please believe me. i doubt ending your life will end anyones pain, please stay strong. if you need to talk you can pm me.
  5. Hmm, considering I just saw this post, sorry for the late reply, but I just want to say that I haven't had the chance to talk to you. I am here if you feel the need to talk or just vent. It's obvious that you're in pain and I'm not sure that I can do anything about that, but as I said, I'm here. It's up to you whether you decide to take the offer or not. I'm sure there are other people here who are more than willing to listen to you...

I wish you the best.
  6. missdiana86

missdiana86 Active Member

she left...maybe she doesn't deserve u...doesn't deserve ur love..fuck me too then - didn't get in time to reply for ur call :blink:
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear DS,I'm really so sorry for the late reply but please talk to me I do care I really mean it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.