you know what i fucking hate?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GabrielConroy, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GabrielConroy

GabrielConroy Well-Known Member

every time you think "oh ill have my ups and downs but ill make it through" something beats you into the fucking ground again

how the hell does anyone not want to die

I know im gonna re-read this post later and feel ashamed of how goddamned juvenile it is but fuck me if it isnt true

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

:hug:

It's hard to understand how people can go about not wanting to toss themselves under a passing truck.

3. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

I keep wondering how and when I missed the fucking happiness train. I look around me and see all these successful happy people and I don't get why fate or society fucked me over so badly and treated these people so well.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Jimmy,
    Are you currently seeing a shrink and does he have you on meds? What was your diagnosis? It sounds to me that you are having mood swings and irrational thoughts. They both can be treated by meds. I am currently taking meds for them myself. Along with some other meds for other problems. Talk to your shrink about it. And maybe start seeing a therapist. It took me three years of therapy to start coming out of my shell that I hid in a long time ago. Good luck to you!!~Joseph~

5. Ed83

Ed83 Member

Maybe, just like the rich get richer, so the strong get stronger. Those with better fortune, e.g. might have a good social life, have a good love life, and on the strength this gives them may perform very well in things like university and then careers, doing well at interviews on the strength they have from their balanced life etc. Whereas someone without much of a social life and no love life may as a result feel no motivation to do well in education, underachieve, and as a result of all these things then do badly in job interviews and not do well in a career. Society is such that those with things going for them tend to gain more things without difficulty, whereas those who have nothing going for them and just need a break don't get it. It's just the screwed up way of society.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jimmy :)

That happens to me all the time. You just have to pick yourself up and carry on, with the help of a professional that would be easier :hug:

I hope you feel better soon hun xx

7. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you. No shame in saying how you feel!

8. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

jimmy, my dear.
    i know exactly how you feel.

i remember being in the 6th grade
    desperately wanting to be popular
    i remmeber wondering if there was
    some meeting that people went to
    to meet people, often wondering
    why i wasn't invited if there was.

:hug: please message me
    i would love to talk to you.

9. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

Ohhh Jimmy. I'm sorry you're feeling down. I can honestly say that I relate though :hug:

10. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

Been there, gone through that, and bought the goddamn shirt.

It still gets better. I guess it's just a matter of having faith in what the future holds and what you can do.

11. Milly

Milly Well-Known Member

I know how that goes!
    Everytime you start clawing your way back up you get kicked back down, then you sit there wondering why go on? its tough i know but please keep trying.

12. ddman

ddman Member

Some folks never seem to catch a break. I know.

Just remember your family loves you and would be terribly hurt if you offed yourself.

God bless.

13. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I'm the most unlucky person I know, and even my friends tell me this to my face.

I was born into a dirt-poor family who relied on welfare to buy formula and diapers.
    I'm the clumsiest person I know.
    My love-life has been hit or miss. Mostly miss.
    Everything I have in life--my home, my car, my education--I had to bust my ass to get it. I paid for it in sweat and occasionally blood.

I get angry when I see somebody else who just seems to have everything handed to them on a platter, who's never had to work for anything before and doesn't appreciate what they have.

So I definately know where you're coming from.

14. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi.....i totally understand the feeling..and it is the worst.

after a few times of this - as the problems seem to get bigger with each wave - it gets scary to think of what yet another wave will bring!
    lately i have reached the conclusion that no matter what i think '''rock bottom'' is - it can go even lower -

and each of us have our own perspective. . me, i DID have a lot handed to me, and you know what ? i'm such a failure i just threw it all away making stupid decisions and always putting others first - keeping my life on hold - now i don't have anything! i could have done almost anything i wanted. wasted it.

so i just get up again. brush myself off. start all over again. trying to find a spark of hope. i DO have hope for you hun. just try, to keep trying.....:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.