You know what I'm tired of?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Silently-Hated, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Silently-Hated

Silently-Hated Well-Known Member

I'm tired of trying to be me. Yeah, being me pisses me off.
    Or the thought of being me, when no one appreciates me.
    Last night had a fight, over a comment that they were stupid enough to post for all to see, in public. Now I wouldn't have cared, but it was on a public site, and anyone can respond, I responded, apparently I'm not allowed to because I was defending the other people. Well maybe I was, but did you seriously have to yell at me over one comment that was about a line and nothing else?
    Oh and apparently I have a stupid illogical side of my brain. I don't I just don't worry about material things, especially money, which they always take from me, or almost always. But half my Brain is illogical because I said 'I wouldn't care if someone didn't pay me back when they said they would, as long as they were going to pay me back,' but that wasn't good enough for them so they start saying everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong for me (which they don't know is that, that is already true) so they ask what would I do then, and I say, 'it's called having a safety spot, where you have some money set on the back burner just incase you ever need it, find a job within walking distance if possible, work more then one job, find someone to take care of your kid if you have one," but that's illogical
    How they wanted me to think is that, I should have demanded the person (I willingly let borrow money) pay me back when they said they were going to. And that I shouldn't have to find another job if the person had paid me back when they were going to.
    I am not like that, I an not demanding over something that small. It was 31 dollars, they don't think I know the story about the thirty one dollars, fuck it. I know everything because all they do is yell at me about something I didn't even do.
    Oh I got another college offer, apparently it sounded like , 'I'm not going to apologize,' hmmm they sound nothing alike. So I got yelled for saying, 'I got another college offer,'... They don listen to me.
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

there is nothing illogical about this.