you know what they always say.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justanumber, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justanumber

justanumber Member

think about your family! that is what every single person says to the person who wants to end their life! think about your family and how you will hurt them. this is why i am happy in my situation because i literally have no family or friends or anyone who gives a shit about me. though the owner of my apartment or my neighbors will probably be upset when my rotten body starts stinking if i die at home and the owner will have to pay a good amount of money to get all of my shit out of the apartment because there will be nobody to claim it. my situation is as dire as it gets,my bank account is very low and i have no job and i have to pay rent and utilities and food each month. i think there is about 3 months left until all of my money runs out. so,i am left with 2 choices...being homeless or being dead. and i have chosen to die. now,honestly,i would rather not kill myself as i want to die from natural causes. i am 31 years old and it will be hard but i have been eating all junk food and not exercising and hoping to become more and more sick. i have some minor medical conditions and i really hope that i die before i have to make a decision. but i know one thing,it will be so easy for me because nobody can tell me,hey,think about your family. i really really hope that i have a heart attack in my sleep soon,but i am 100% confident that when faced with being homeless,i will end my life and i will be very happy.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
  2. rb21

rb21 Member

Would you kill a random stranger? If you kill yourself, I will kill myself as a result of failing to help someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.