You know what.....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXxRNBxXx, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I might aswel go ahead and just take all these "method"

No one gives a shit about me not even my husband... just had a row on the phone he seriously doesnt give a toss about me.... there is just no point pretending anymore...

Im going to take them...I dont care

2. helena

helena Staff Alumni

No, please, people often say harsh things in an argument, I know I've done that....I don't know your situation but I am sure he would be broken if you do that, he would know he triggered it...I don't know if you want to punish him, but you wouldn't be able to see it anyway, so I don't know, dear, just rethink it ok?
    Let the anger pass a bit, if you have them, you can allways pound that, try to hang on for another day, to start with?
    :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Rachel, please don't. It won't solve anything. Call him back hun and try and work out whatever the problem was.I'm sure he does care about you :hug:

4. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

nooo i have hung on day in day out since i joined this forum its no good... nothing has changed or got better... the voices are telling me to go ahead with it and i agree theres nothing anymore....

5. Petal

Don't listen to the voices hun!

Are you on meds hun? :hug:

6. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

yeah well im suppose to be not been taking them for few week.... only started again 3 days ago... i just dont have the strength anymore...

7. Petal

Why did you stop taking them?

8. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

i feel im being poisioned to be kept quiet... i dunno guess i dont want help anymore either as even when i take them im suicidal.... i cant stop crying im so low...

9. Petal

Aww :hug: I think you should go back to the doc/psych, tell them exactly how you are feeling and what the voices are telling you to do. Be honest with them!

10. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

OMG this pain is so hard.... I just seriously cant do this anymore hun really have had enough of everything its so hard I feel such a loser and a heartless bitch i have a gorgeous daughter and i want to kill myself.... i swear to go im going to attempt i cant stop the urges....

11. Petal

Don't Rachel!!! don't! Will you call a crisis line?!

12. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Caring Mum

I'm so sorry for the problems you are facing, I believe in you Rachel. :) :hugtackles: :hug:

13. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hi Rachel, sorry i havent been too talkative on msn. I have my issues as well. But doesnt mean i dont pay attention to what you said. You seem to be in great distress. And it's obvious you wont be able to get thru them alone. You should seek not only professional help, but also a good shoulder to cry on. It helps a great deal. Since you have a child, your responsibility have double. You have to think not only about yourself but the child. If you are feeling helpless then imagine a child growing up without his mother. I'll like to talk more to you if possible. I won't pretend that i know you or what you're going thru. But as someone who had went thru depression for more than half of my life's worth, i know the pain. But its always worth it to hold on a bit more.

14. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thank you sooo much hun... I done nothing but cry all afternoon and write things down on paper...been listening to loud music too to try cut out the voices...Im on msn now if you fancy a chat? I dont think im going to get through tonight... :cry: xx

15. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I will as soon as i can. I'm the a bathroom, about to take a shower...:wink:

16. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

ok boo boo, talk to you soon if im stiill online... x

17. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Rachel hun, I really hope you are ok. Sorry I haven't been on..Had the week from hell.

I'm here if you want to talk hun.

Thinking of you :hug: xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.